WB 100 - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“When Batman drowns in shadows and darkness at night, this batsuit will cause intense fear to criminals.”

1. Fear to criminals? This Batman looks hilarious.

2. Is it just me or has Hot Toys’ Engrish gotten even worse? It’s like they don’t even try and get a translator anymore. Between that and scrapping art boxes, they’re going back to their third party bootlegging roots.

“When Batman drowns in shadows and darkness at night, this batsuit will cause intense fear to criminals.”

1. Fear to criminals? This Batman looks hilarious.

2. Is it just me or has Hot Toys’ Engrish gotten even worse? It’s like they don’t even try and get a translator anymore. Between that and scrapping art boxes, they’re going back to their third party bootlegging roots.
Every post they make has some sort of oddity to the grammar, its weird because English is an official language of Hong Kong but I think maybe the dialect is causing weird statements like, "He is meeting that alternate universe version of Batman in the next evolution of Batsuit too!"

Got this and the wonder woman both for reselling purposes only, I wonder how much they’ll fetch for in the future 🤷🏽‍♂️ no pun intended

Got this and the wonder woman both for reselling purposes only, I wonder how much they’ll fetch for in the future 🤷🏽‍♂️ no pun intended
WW will likely increase slightly and then retain that value over time, if HT can pull off a decent root job. She's already massively overpriced and InArt have her in the pipeline so don't hold onto her for too long. Anyone willing to spend 400-500 on mediocrity would be smarter to wait to spend 600 on excellence.

I'd imagine you'll need to sell off Batman even more quickly because HT are almost sure to release the blue and grey suit from Flash- which would allow people to own a classic colours movie suit without having to endure the ugliness of this piece, thus making it almost entirely redundant for all but the most tasteless of completionists. I just can't see this being a highly sought after figure.

All in all, not great investments imo.

Are we cool with this here?

In the sneaker community you'd be clowned endlessly for saying something like that. Someone who really wanted these missed out so someone else could make a couple hundred dollars profit, make your money though I guess.

Are we cool with this here?

In the sneaker community you'd be clowned endlessly for saying something like that. Someone who really wanted these missed out so someone else could make a couple hundred dollars profit, make your money though I guess.

Not really. I'm sure a lot more did the same. I think only very few people really cared for this batman but that WW has a number that really want it as part of the collection. Sucks for those that missed out and really wanted it as part of their lineup.

I noticed on the description on sideshow for both this Batman and the WW, neither say anything about the edition size. Yet on the D100 IM it states limited edition:1500 on the front picture and again in the description. Am I missing it somewhere or why is that?

Not really. I'm sure a lot more did the same. I think only very few people really cared for this batman but that WW has a number that really want it as part of the collection. Sucks for those that missed out and really wanted it as part of their lineup.
First come first serve I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️ nothing wrong with making a buck in your whilst enjoying your hobbies

Last edited:
If it’s like Hot Toys exclusives brought over to Sideshow in the past, there are two editions.

- One numbered limited run
- Second batch

The 10th Anniversary Demon Batman and Scarecrow were like this. Leading up to it, you could only buy it from Asia sellers. That edition had a card plaque with a numbered copy. A few months later, Sideshow had them but they were different in that they had no card, number or sticker.

The “limited edition” moniker is a ploy to get you to plop money down on junk that normally wouldn’t sell through. They did the same thing with that ugly green Suicide Squad “Batman” with the Leto Joker faceplate. The Hot Toys / Sideshow sales tactic right now is FOMO.

7of63j.jpg

AI-made fan-movie... would break all records.

7atttw.jpg

Or if emphasizing WB & DC firsts - a trio pack commemorating; Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman, Christopher Reeve (Superman, and Keaton (Batman, all WB's production first takes on the DC licenses, might have made more sense.
7of63j.jpg

I'll give another 16 years for 2039, and celebrate Batman's actual 100th,
hopefully by then someone can come up with something more interesting than this. :lol .
AI-made fan-movie... would break all records.

I was surprised (even though their media was years apart, her show was a decade earlier) to see how close Michael Keaton, Christopher Reeve, and Lynda Carter were all in age:

Christopher Reeve (born Sep 25, 1952
Lynda Jean Cordova Carter (born July 24, 1951
Michael Keaton (born Sep 5, 1951

All just one year between them.
During the Keaton film era; between 89-93 they all still looked great for their age and respective parts.

Imagine if someone at WB could have had the foresight or vision, to right there launch a DCU movie (obviously with the necessary costume updates), staring the already established [then] most recognized Trinity in pop culture.

Last edited:
Back