Hot Toys- ALIEN -Nostromo- KANE full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The detail is stunning and I doubt this stuff will be as troublesome in person. They are amazing.

At first glance, Kane doesn't look right but it's him all right. He looks 'rougher' and kind of tired but he is John Hurt to a 't'.

Also, I don't think the heads are too low... I think the helmets are slightly too high and need to tilt forward just a bit. My guess is some futzing and patience will get them sitting just right.

2008 is proving to be a vintage year in 1/6, and even as excited as I am about the TDK stuff, these have to be my most anticipated figures, thanks for those pics, just stunning!

2008 is proving to be a vintage year in 1/6, and even as excited as I am about the TDK stuff, these have to be my most anticipated figures, thanks for those pics, just stunning!

I agree. 2008 is so far the best year in my memory for any figures and collectibles stuff. Amazing quantity, and the quality of all are astounding. Covers the gamut too! Super choices!

Review will be up later in the week, here are a few sample pics-

Alien1.jpg

fullfigs1.jpg

walking1.jpg

headdetail.jpg

cranedetail.jpg

backpackclosedetail.jpg

Cool, I was trying to get a pose that suggested the long trek to the derelict, that pretty much sums it up.

lmao that kane head is awful but obviously everyones gonna display him with the hugger. these are coming my way next month

Bah! Play are showing that they won't have these in until the 26th of Spetmeber. I bet they bump again.

Great pic of Freddie by the way.

Back