Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m kind of over the Boba armour and want to see him get his own unique look. Turns out there is a limit to the amount of Boba I can tolerate in my display.
I just pray they don’t ‘mod’ the crap out of him and turn him into one of the scooter crew for S3. Maybe he can have been
Influenced by Cad Bane to put a hat on so we can have true space Raylan.

I’m kind of over the Boba armour and want to see him get his own unique look. Turns out there is a limit to the amount of Boba I can tolerate in my display.
I just pray they don’t ‘mod’ the crap out of him and turn him into one of the scooter crew for S3. Maybe he can have been
Influenced by Cad Bane to put a hat on so we can have true space Raylan.
That would be interesting if Hot Toys can make the armor removable. Would it be that difficult?

You'd only have to take the vest off, seems pretty simple to me.
That's what I was thinking as well. Even the gauntlets shouldn't be too difficult to remove. Maybe even separate forearms similar to LED lightsaber arms where the gauntlets are glued in place.

I actually don't mind waiting for Cobb. I don't really want him in the misfit Boba armour. He looks way too plain without it so I don't mind seeing his next look but maybe he's a Mod now? lol.

If they ever officially release him with the armor. I'd still get it, I did do a custom one. I also would like one without the armor.

IMG-0483.jpg

The only one they nailed was the proto ROTJ warped helmet...then they ditched it for an idealised version.

Back