Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I just dont have a good feeling about Vanth being in there. I felt like that post-credits scene was ominous for some reason, like something bad's about to happen to him.

Cobb3PO.jpg

At this point I'll be happy if we get a S2/BoBF version in figure form. I hope they don't wait for the next show to roll around with him before releasing it.

At this point I'll be happy if we get a S2/BoBF version in figure form. I hope they don't wait for the next show to roll around with him before releasing it.

I'm expecting it towards the release of the Throne version. Gotta make sure they get that money first.

New Cob Vanth will likley have a new Mod shoulder socket and removable "Quick-Draw-Mod" arm update, :lol
They should release him as is - and then a separate accessory pack for those that want the Mod Vanth update (or not) :rotfl

65x97d.jpg

Deluxe Cobb with BACTA Tank
The Deluxe Bionic Transport Repair Station I mean BACTA Tank MOD Repair Station will be available in 1975
65xart.gif

65yta1.gif

65yqlw.gif

Cob Vanth, a man barely alive, we can rebuild him, better than he was before, better, stronger, faster....- Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth Mod replacement arms, and Bacta tank coming soon in 1975
39312360152_f39af38328_b.jpg

65x7pi.jpg
:lol

Last edited:
Worrying about Hot Toys making a version of Boba Fett is like worrying about them making an Iron Man suit...it's going to happen.

I hope they announce a Cobb series. He's far more interesting than Boba Fett.

Might be tricky with Timothy Olyphant shooting the Justified revival.
Even if it's a year or two down the line. Maybe they'll turn him in that direction in Mando S3.

No doubt that show which Cara Dune was supposed to lead could be re-worked with Vanth.

Sadly, I never got the Bionic Sasquatch, though a friend did. Boy, does that bring back memories forgotten for nearly 5 decades.

I'm so excited for it, Justified had a great ending and the show didn't overstay its welcome but seeing the character come back has my hyped. I'll have to dust off the blu-rays and watch it before the series premiere next year.

Tbf he’s more interesting than 99% of Disney Star Wars characters… and actors. He’d kill it in his own show. Stick Bill Burr as co-lead, those are two personalities that would work so well together.

Last edited:
Great memories indeed.
I remember getting the Bionic Transport for Christmas in 1975 along with the G. I. Joe Sea Wolf submarine. A few Mego World’s Greatest Superheroes, too. This would be a strong contender for a Groundhog’s Day.

You hit my nostalgia button with that one.

Orange haired/bearded Joe and the squid.

Back