Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photos by Ngai Hang Tse on One Sixth Republic:

cv1.jpg
cv2.jpg
cv3.jpg
cv4.jpg
cv5.jpg

With Cad Bane released it's just a no brainer now. Could do a lazy/easy plain armored regular and a deluxe with everything needed for his civilian look. Hopefully the holdup is perfecting the sculpt and making a swap out process simple. I would buy two for both looks.

It would be super annoying if they keep showing this over and over only to let it die on the vine like so many other desirable Star Wars figures.

I’m starting to think Boba’s armor wouldn’t have helped him much from where he was shot:lol

View attachment 588708

Hope he gets the rifle too though.

View attachment 588706
As Mandalorian has shown, Beskar actually attracts blaster shots to it to ensure the wearer is never hit in the many exposed and unprotected areas of their body.

I’m pretty sure that if Cobb’s new armour was just a small, circular bullseye of Beskar (also known as plot armour) placed in the centre of his torso, that’s the only place he’d ever get hit.

Is that a 1/4 scale Bane in front of Vanth, lol.
Cad Bane is really tall. Not something I knew or expected either. Have a look at his height dimensions. Possibly roughly K2SO height if I remember correctly.

Plus as mentioned also the perspective parallax error.

But then again you were probably just joking ??

Definitely one to display without the Fett Helmet. I think I've got enough Fett Helmets to sink a ship !

Figure without headsculpt would be definitely in question then.

397047-397021-79A8AE54-1687-4C03-9C4B-39243FD5901E.jpeg

Definitely one to display without the Fett Helmet. I think I've got enough Fett Helmets to sink a ship !

Figure without headsculpt would be definitely in question then.

View attachment 588774
While I love all my Mando figures I kinda feel the same way and i still have quite a few on order. I want this Cobb Vanth quite a bit but don’t think I’ll buy without a headsculpt

While I love all my Mando figures I kinda feel the same way and i still have quite a few on order. I want this Cobb Vanth quite a bit but don’t think I’ll buy without a headsculpt
Well they actually went back and improved the Peacemaker sculpt and gave him seamless arms after everyone complained, so it seems they’re listening to their customers a little bit these days. That gives me the slightest bit of hope that they’ve noticed our pleas for a TO sculpt and will actually deliver one.

Odd I haven’t seen this guy yet in peoples SDCC pics from preview night. Late getting shipped from the Summer Showcase in HK last week?:dunno

Odd I haven’t seen this guy yet in peoples SDCC pics from preview night. Late getting shipped from the Summer Showcase in HK last week?:dunno
Maybe he’s due for imminent release and they left the prototype behind in Hong Kong. I seem to remember they did something similar with a figure before. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking.

Maybe he’s due for imminent release and they left the prototype behind in Hong Kong. I seem to remember they did something similar with a figure before. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking.
I reckon they'll keep a few for their home turf Asian Con event. AHDSC or something I think it's called.

I'm predicting we'll see Cobb Vanth with headsculpt there !! :p

I have spoken....

HT does not attend ACGHK these days. Their own Summer Showcase is the biggest event for HT now. Phase 2 of announcements are coming up.

If the Cobb prototype stays in HK, there's a good chance he's getting announced soon!

HT does not attend ACGHK these days. Their own Summer Showcase is the biggest event for HT now. Phase 2 of announcements are coming up.

If the Cobb prototype stays in HK, there's a good chance he's getting announced soon!
I really hope your right!

And that HT includes a freaking headsculpt...

Back