Hot Toys - 1/6 The Mandalorian Cobb Vanth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right.......c'mon Hot Toys. Delay better be for that headsculpt !!!
That must be it...

Right?
And it better bloody be spot on
It better be!

Are you listening Hot Toys?

milton-building-fire.gif

I see that HT is being consistent - rolling out yet another old prototype when collectors are wanting/anticipating a new & improved release. But hey, we're getting a 5th or 6th version of Wolverine that absolutely no one asked for, so yay? :slap

Howard's message to display organisers : Unpack that Cobb Vanth again. 3 figures look better on display than just 2.

Man I hope I'm wrong there !!! I so want a Cobb Vanth !!!

Prove me wrong Howard !!!

P.S Cad Bane looks amazing there. Is that hat a tad larger ? Maybe just the angle ??

397021-79A8AE54-1687-4C03-9C4B-39243FD5901E.jpeg

Howard message to display organisers : Unpack that Cobb Vanth again. 3 figures look better on display than just 2.

P.S Cad Bane looks amazing there. Is that hat a tad larger ? Maybe just the angle ??

View attachment 588519

Every time they show Cobb Vanth, Vanth Refrigeration without putting him up for preorder, Cad Bane’s hat gets 2% bigger.

The Clone Wars fans will get the hat they want sometime in 2026.

Every time they show Cobb Vanth, Vanth Refrigeration without putting him up for preorder, Cad Bane’s hat gets 2% bigger.

The Clone Wars fans will get the hat they want sometime in 2026.
My hope is simply that they are still working on the sculpt. No doubt he got pushed back in the queue with Obi-Wan and others having higher priority.

I really think Hot Toys have an issue with sculptors.

Would love to see a list of sculptors (typically credited on the box) for some of the older great figures like Yondu or Tarkin, and see if they are even with the company any more. And who is sculpting more recently.

Probably totally new people now I would imagine, and probably not as many as they previously had.

They lost a lot of sc
My hope is simply that they are still working on the sculpt. No doubt he got pushed back in the queue with Obi-Wan and others having higher priority.

I really think Hot Toys have an issue with sculptors.

Would love to see a list of sculptors (typically credited on the box) for some of the older great figures like Yondu or Tarkin, and see if they are even with the company any more. And who is sculpting more recently.

Probably totally new people now I would imagine, and probably not as many as they previously had

They lost quite a number of sculptors for sure. They also don't put out their names a lot of the times now, ever since crazies went after them personally to attack them for their work.

I think they are still working on Cobb's headsculpt, hence the repeated display of this prototype.

They lost a lot of sc

They lost quite a number of sculptors for sure. They also don't put out their names a lot of the times now, ever since crazies went after them personally to attack them for their work.

I think they are still working on Cobb's headsculpt, hence the repeated display of this prototype.
Yep, I heard that about the social media attacks. Especially for the Tony Stank sculpt.

Oh well, I guess Cobb has time from their viewpoint. Worst thing is that the longer they take from the show itself the less interest and less potential sales. To the point where they potentially say, no point in making him now.....

Get your s##t together Hot Toys !

I hope he didn’t get that post-credit scene just to die in the future. He seems like someone who’d be left open ended just because.

If anything, I say he gets a new look in season 3. Probably with armor since Cad Bane brought up not having anymore in season 2 and surely he’s had to have learned a lesson he needs some.

I'm totally up for it if he is re-armoured. I'm not sure how people will take it if he has exposed cybernetics though.

I'm cool with keeping it like Fennec should he only got shot in the shoulder. Show it once and then never mention it again. Although it'd be cool if it showed the pistons or whatever while he drew against somebody. Maybe a rehab clip before the final costume?:lol

I hope he didn’t get that post-credit scene just to die in the future. He seems like someone who’d be left open ended just because.

If anything, I say he gets a new look in season 3. Probably with armor since Cad Bane brought up not having anymore in season 2 and surely he’s had to have learned a lesson he needs some.
He'll be the new Daimyo or whatever. Boba said to Fennec that they're not cut out for and she says "if not us then who?", Cobb Vanth.

He'll be the new Daimyo or whatever. Boba said to Fennec that they're not cut out for and she says "if not us then who?", Cobb Vanth.
I really need to watch it again, and this may therefore be out of context. But if it was like that, imagine they actually listen to the fans and make a S2 with a kick ass Fett and Fennec.....like they should have for Book fo Boba.

But Disney and KK will never eat crow. So can forget that idea.

Yeah, whether the new Daimyo or just the Marshal of Mos Espa. No reason Cobb can't be the law out there. I think the Vespa crew would probably respect someone from Tattooine like him more than they ever did Boba anyway.

I really need to watch it again, and this may therefore be out of context. But if it was like that, imagine they actually listen to the fans and make a S2 with a kick ass Fett and Fennec.....like they should have for Book fo Boba.

But Disney and KK will never eat crow. So can forget that idea.

The fans they listen and try to make happy are generally the Social Justice ones and not "us" who just want good characters and stories and some consistency in the lore. All three of those things are just taboo to even say publicly. And that's not gonna change on KK's watch, unfortunately.

Howard's message to display organisers : Unpack that Cobb Vanth again. 3 figures look better on display than just 2.

View attachment 588519
Is that a 1/4 scale Bane in front of Vanth, lol.

Back