Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude needs to stop being subliminal to his fanbase and actually say what’s going on. It comes off childish how he takes pics trying to bait his fans but then WB says the opposite.

That’s all on WB bud because word is he was at WB with Affleck.

It’s WB that owns the rights to say what needs to be said not ZS he can only be coy with the public.

That’s all on WB bud because word is he was at WB with Affleck.

It’s WB that owns the rights to say what needs to be said not ZS he can only be coy with the public.
Well then he should be quiet until something officially comes out. Keeps poking the bees nest and making his crazy fans agro

Well then he should be quiet until something officially comes out. Keeps poking the bees nest and making his crazy fans agro
That's absolutely his intention. You think he'd still even have a sniff of doing DC movies right now if not for all the crazy Snyder-Cut fans putting up billboards, hiring planes with flyby messages, and creating armies of bots to hijack Oscar voting? He knows how to rile them up and let them do their thing. It only benefits him in the long-run.

Personally, I just want them to pick a lane and be done with it. Is the Snyder-verse dead? Yes? Good, let's move on. No? Fine, let's milk it dry while the going's good. But all this fence-walking is just draining for someone that wants some sort of solid foundation to look forward to.

That's absolutely his intention. You think he'd still even have a sniff of doing DC movies right now if not for all the crazy Snyder-Cut fans putting up billboards, hiring planes with flyby messages, and creating armies of bots to hijack Oscar voting? He knows how to rile them up and let them do their thing. It only benefits him in the long-run.

Personally, I just want them to pick a lane and be done with it. Is the Snyder-verse dead? Yes? Good, let's move on. No? Fine, let's milk it dry while the going's good. But all this fence-walking is just draining for someone that wants some sort of solid foundation to look forward to.
Yea definitely. Same. WB seems to be this way aswell. If they say it’s dead then why are they putting footage from the Snyder cut in the latest Shazam trailer. Why is Ben affleck Batman in aquaman 2? Enough with baiting. From both. Let it rest or keep going but this back and forth with a very passionate and a bit toxic fanbase needs to end.

Lol my post was deleted for demeaning a group with a disability? Huh? 😂. Darth snoopy was thst you?

Lol my post was deleted for demeaning a group with a disability? Huh? 😂. Darth snoopy was thst you?
Not Snoops, t'was me :devil
judge-judy-dance.gif

:lol
Xx

Literally the only thing I would swap with Whedon’s JL is that Whedon actually took the darker route with Batman’s suicide mission then in the ZS version. Weird.

For JL 2017, I liked having Lois' involvement as part of a backup plan by Batman. I think that it gave him more tactical credibility in a mostly aimless sequence of events.

For JL 2017, I liked having Lois' involvement as part of a backup plan by Batman. I think that it gave him more tactical credibility in a mostly aimless sequence of events.

Hmm

I think I agree with that and it gives more weight to her death in the future.

Holy crap poor Keaton I hope they payed him good.

I’m confused.

Is this new leadership trying their best to deal with the existing problems from the previous regime or are they perpetuating that regimes poor leadership.

WB truly are a disaster.

maybe they will dump Flash on HBO max now and i'm thinking Michael Keaton is no longer the main Batman moving forward...

now hopefully they will figure out Superman instead of trying to make Supergirl the main Super character.

A well-oiled machine.

Batgirl didn’t even have an Ezra or Heard problem!

*HT puts Batgirl pre-order up tomorrow*

I say it all the time but you know what would
Instantly brush all this horrible press under the rug? Henry Cavill back as Superman. WB is just too stupid to give fans what they want.

I hope they've also canned JJ's absymal JL Dark plans. I want JonCon, Zee, and other assorted dollies and I want them as close to the source as possible. I'm rooting for Dan Stevens and Daddario.

dook0uxr74u41.jpg
2f7a179d1dad51e73252a6e575f79f44.jpg

I say it all the time but you know what would
Instantly brush all this horrible press under the rug? Henry Cavill back as Superman. WB is just too stupid to give fans what they want.

I hope he doesn’t come back… he deserves better. I’d actually like to see him as Cyclops or someone else in a leading role in the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back