Future of DC Films (DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see how anyone who’s a DC fan doesn’t find Zack’s JL at least somewhat enjoyable.
It’s… okay. I wanted more. I wanted better. But I’m also spoiled…
Justice-League-Theme-Song.png

I guess this means we will be getting a new Hot Toys Batman figure soon. Ha!!

Affleck Batman is in The Flash. He’ll definitely get a figure. I predict Hot Toys will make the following in order of likely hood,

- Keaton Batman (main Batman)
- Affleck Batman
- The Flash
- Barry 2.0
- Supergirl
- Zod
- Nam-Ek

Regarding Affleck, spoilers ahead

Spoiler Spoiler:

Affleck Batman is in The Flash. He’ll definitely get a figure. I predict Hot Toys will make the following in order of likely hood,

- Affleck Batman
- The Flash
- Barry 2.0
- Supergirl
- Zod
- Nam-Ek

Spoiler Spoiler:

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Who's that guy next to Bruce

- Affleck Batman
- The Flash
- Barry 2.0
- Supergirl
- Zod
- Nam-Ek

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did you make all that up or is that the legit premise to The Flash movie?

Superman isn’t some insurmountable nut to crack. He’s got almost a century of stories, dozens of well-liked adaptations, global recognition, and countless blueprints they could follow.

Stop being ashamed of Superman. Embrace the fact he’s a colorful, optimistic, do-gooder, old-fashioned piece of purehearted and magical Americana. Marvel did it with Steve.

Superman should be the hero all other heroes hope to be like one day.
Great post. Have loved Supes all my life. We have a few good movies, but so much more could be done. I’ll just have to enjoy my Supes wall for now.
FB92CBCF-46AA-461A-8FF8-B029E4DD5C6A.jpeg

I don’t see how anyone who’s a DC fan doesn’t find Zack’s JL at least somewhat enjoyable.
It’s ok but it drags and just isn’t what I want for the Dc universe. You can def be a DC fan and not enjoy that movie or any other dc film he’s made.

- Affleck Batman
- The Flash
- Barry 2.0
- Supergirl
- Zod
- Nam-Ek

Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm salivating

I’m avoiding spoilers for this film but the main plot of the movie has been leaked a few times and they recently held a testscreening.

Wow no kidding! I had no idea! I love the DCEU and really hope they do an incredible job with the Flash movie. I also love how Ezra plays the Flash so I really hope we don’t get a recast either.

Having him jump into alternate dimensions to make all the DC films canon is a pretty cool idea. I mean, Marvel did it and the fans love it so why not from DC as well..

Having him jump into alternate dimensions to make all the DC films canon is a pretty cool idea. I mean, Marvel did it and the fans love it so why not from DC as well..

Because it's WB, so they will just take a **** on all the previous films instead of bringing them all together nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back