Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman and Superman have a lot in common despite their differences, that's what will bring them together in this one. :monkey3

So do we all think we might get an iconic shirt rip transformation from Clark in this film?!?! That and for him to use his freeze breath at least once right lol

So do we all think we might get an iconic shirt rip transformation from Clark in this film?!?! That and for him to use his freeze breath at least once right lol

We all know he totally stole that move from Spiderman :monkey3

emjU5pQ.gif

lNt87KQ.gif

Everyone loves a hero, courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. I believe there is a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble and finally allows us to die with pride. Even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want most, even our dreams.

Last edited:
People hate what they don’t understand. Be their hero Clark, be their Angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be.Or be none of it. You don’t owe this world a thing. You never did. ****' EM :rotfl

Well, trailers are just trailers and can be compared.
Turdles trailer - dumb mess with no context or any kind of logic. Sayin' that it's better than new BvS trailer is nonsensical.

Nah this BVS was a major ****ing disappointment

Either way i can't wait to see this movie come out.Its gonna tear you all apart........ from the inside.

Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash aren't crammed into it so that minute long rant is pointless. :lol

I love how other Joe puts his hand on Joe's shoulder right when they show Doomsderp. lol
They know each other so well.
:lol

Yeah, it was pretty cute.

Aquaman, Cyborg and Flash aren't crammed into it so that minute long rant is pointless. lol
It was part of his overall rant about how rushed and stupid this project feels right now.
And they will likely be feature in the film in one way on another.

Making a "Justice League" prequel after one "Superman Origin" film with Batman, Wonder Woman and Doomsday out of the blue...

tumblr_n16fbcsuTZ1tt682so6_500.gif

tumblr_n16fbcsuTZ1tt682so7_500.gif

Back