Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach Snyder seems to specifically construct plots for each new DC movie that address internet complaints of the previous films. MOS was all about giving us the carnage lacking in Superman Returns. BvS is all about addressing the complaints regarding Superman destroying buildings in Metropolis. I can only assume that the first Batman solo film will be titled "Batman: I Had a Good Reason for Making that Stupid Face in the BvS Trailer." :monkey1

Meh, so Batman looked kind of dorky for one second. Better than two hours of this:

4097437-5442065885-baby-.jpg

He's got company

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Im a bit upset that the new tmnt trailer got me more hype then this trailer did honestly.

Well, trailers are just trailers and can be compared.
Turdles trailer - dumb mess with no context or any kind of logic. Sayin' that it's better than new BvS trailer is nonsensical.

I find it funny how we all go bananas at trailers (myself included) and judge the movies and have all out wars when all that really matters is the movie itself. When it releases!

That is one IP I never cared for.

I am really digging the aesthetics of this movie though, those warehouse shots look gorgeous and Batman really pops off the background.

That is one IP I never cared for.

I am really digging the aesthetics of this movie though, those warehouse shots look gorgeous and Batman really pops off the background.
I was a huge fan of the cartoon and toys as a kid. I saw all the original films in the theater, and enjoyed the CG one from a few years back. I still haven't watched the first Bay film and probably never will, or any sequels.

doesn't count- no one with any taste at all would like that crap:slap:lol

****!

Twice in one day, how did you manage that?!! :horror

Long story short, THE WIFE!

She can be such a ***** when she doesn't get it her way, she thinks i'm Burger King. :lol

The 1st viewing is on me though. :lol

Last edited:
Back