Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at Snyder track record i definitly think this What we are getting.
There might be a few punchline there and there but it Will be dead serious.

That's EXACTLY what I want. I don't understand people's sudden hatred towards dark content. The darker the better! Look at Jessica jones and daredevil.

I think this trailer has angered the fans of the first two, but made fans of those against the initial trailer lolol

Trailers really mean nothing.

Godzilla had and awesome trailer, one of the best in recent memory. But the movie was a big pile of meh.

And then on the other side the first Iron Man trailer in 2008 was nothing special and then the movie turned out to be a monster hit. You never really know until the film is actually released.

Trailers really mean nothing.

Godzilla had and awesome trailer, one of the best in recent memory. But the movie was a big pile of meh.
Well there are lots of examples of great trailers and ****** movies. But how many really good movies have ****** trailers? I can't think of many off-hand.

That's EXACTLY what I want. I don't understand people's sudden hatred towards dark content. The darker the better! Look at Jessica jones and daredevil.
Well there are two considerations:

1) the source material: Both DD and Jessica Jones are extremely gritty, dark stories, and have been for a long time. Superman ain't that, and it's really jarring to see a dark approach to him. It doesn't make much sense for the character and isn't something that the audience is looking for.

2) quality: DD and JJ are extremely well made. Man of Steel wasn't. This is being handled by the Man of Steel team plus Affleck and his writing partner. We'll see, but that's another key difference you have to account for. Spawn was a dark and gritty, but ****ty movie.

And then on the other side the first Iron Man trailer in 2008 was nothing special and then the movie turned out to be a monster hit. You never really know until the film is actually released.
It was a bit by the numbers and gave too much away, but it wasn't really bad. And it appropriately forecast what the movie was going to be like IMO.

The hell you guys talkin' about???
Original teaser trailer of "Iron Man" was AWESOME!

Most "full" trailers suck and give away too much, that's the rule. :lol

The funny thing about the "Is she with you/I thought she was with you" exchange which many people apparently have an issue with is that it kind of seems like a pretty freaking natural thing for both heroes to wonder. What the hell else would Superman assume if some super chick appeared and saved Batman? But for Batman's part she'd seem like another Kryptonian and he would likewise assume the same. It's not like one of them asked if she was angel or something (which randomly enough also wouldn't be that ridiculous of a question given the circumstances.)

I don't have a problem with the line itself, I only have a problem with Batman's dumb expression. I hope they use a different take in the actual movie.

Man that Iron Man trailer was awesome, I go back and forth between TWS and Iron Man as the best MCU movie. Lately I'm thinking Iron Man might take the cake.

Yeah, Batman looks like an idiot looking at the camera, but that's his natural reaction, so I can't blame him. I don't see him trying to be funny, but maybe a different angle or different lighting might help.

It's not like one of them asked if she was angel or something (which randomly enough also wouldn't be that ridiculous of a question given the circumstances.)

23f5999f05232ccf46d89a79176b386b.jpg

I like the PT and even I can admit that is one stupid line. You think Batman saying it would work? :rotfl

Goddamn all this fuss over the trailer. The film will be fantastic! Zack Snyder hasn't let me down yet,

Except for Sucker Punch. That looked so **** I didn't bother watching it, but feel like I did from its general vibe.

I'm the opposite, the only Snyder film I like is MOS, and I have a few issues with it, but no big deal. I expect a similar film, with one big 30 minute action sequence in the third act.

Back