Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batgirl - Written, Directed and Produced by Joss Whedon

No surprise I didn't think of that, I've never seen it and tend to forget it exists until I'm occasionally reminded on this forum.

Yeah I wondered if she qualified since you specifically said "that we've seen" because I sure as hell didn't watch that movie either. :lol

rihanna-terry-richardson-4-600x450.jpg
k

Crows, we need the Pink Ranger actress to play Batgirl.

I think they should go with Jon Hamm. Y'know, change it up.

Are people actually excited for Joss Whedon to be working on this? I know the previous DC stuff hasn't been "great", but seriously? :lol

I think they should go with Jon Hamm. Y'know, change it up.

:exactly: Josh Brolin for Tim Drake pls.

Wow that pic didnt pop up in my search lmao. Yeah 48 but I "thought" she could pull off 30. Oh well.

I mean she looks great at 48 but probably not the best choice if Batman himself is only 44. :D

If you want 30 then Blake Lively is your girl.

Last edited:

On a-dev's point, that's one of the reasons I could never buy into a black Batman. The lack of contrast alone would kill that look, doubly so if it's a distinct look with the facial stubble/5 o'clock shadow like Keaton and Affleck sometimes have.

From a contrast perspective alone, what's more aesthetically appealing? Julie Newmar in the catsuit or Eartha Kitt in the catsuit? Michelle Pfeiffer's milky skin against a gloss black cowl or Halle Berry's caramel skin against a matte black cowl?

Then again, I suppose you could always do this and just close up the mouth.

IMG_6837.JPG
IMG_6839.JPG

And it wouldn't matter what race was under the suit.

Hasn't Whedon had a script for Black Widow for years? And was pissy Marvel didn't want to touch it?

Would be hilarious if he takes ScarJo over to DC and they make her Barbara Gordon :lol

I dont even care what race the actress is but why do 'they' always go for african american actresses?
Why couldnt they make Domino Asian or native or latina?
Why cant batgirl be Asian or indian or something?
Thats what always bothers me of guys like Whedon. To guys like him diversity means ONLY actors of two races......

Back