Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batgirl - Written, Directed and Produced by Joss Whedon

Don't listen to Khev, Joss/WB, I want Jane Levy for Batgirl.

View attachment 333092

View attachment 333093

VELX00m.jpg

No casting news. People already upset about hypothetical black people. :slap

You guys get so pissed off about black people. I don't know if this is SSF or Stormfront.:lol

You guys get so pissed off about black people. I don't know if this is SSF or Stormfront.:lol

aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905-800x400.jpg

I wandered there by accident once (I was researching some SS/Nazi stuff for a WWII Captain America story) and honestly, bad as that place was (and oh, it was)... 4chan is much worse IMO. Like, even the comics board there uses the words ***, shill, n-word, etc, etc every other post. You try to read through a story-time, and the whole thing goes like "Marvel*** -> DC*** -> J-ps & n-s ruined comics -> ****ing butt****ers -> [insert character]***s are just pathetic". ****ing 4chan...

Now, Entertainment Weekly has confirmed via its own sources that it is the “New 52” Barbara Gordon version of the character that is set for a silver screen debut. According to EW, the film will not be taking its cues from the recent more playful “Batgirl of Burnside” take on the character but instead draw heavily on Gail Simone’s 2011 “Batgirl” run.

https://www.cbr.com/whedon-batgirl-based-on-new-52/

So the costume will most likely look like this:

GalleryChar_1900x900_batgirl_52ab7788e8f2a5.34077341.jpg

and that run had her dealing with what The Joker had done to her and her recovery which means could we get another go at Leto's Joker here?

https://www.cbr.com/whedon-batgirl-based-on-new-52/

So the costume will most likely look like this:

GalleryChar_1900x900_batgirl_52ab7788e8f2a5.34077341.jpg

and that run had her dealing with what The Joker had done to her and her recovery which means could we get another go at Leto's Joker here?

Batgirl of Burnside was the later take, with Barbara being a hip n'cool youngster complete with a Tumblr-esque outfit:

BATGIRLMODEL2.jpg

The most notable thing I remember about that run, was a villain being a drag queen/trans, and when Babs took of his/her (I don't remember the transition) mask and saw that she was actually he gasped. The internet thought that it was a sign of discrimination and harassed the writer for a while.

Batgirl of Burnside was the later take, with Barbara being a hip n'cool youngster complete with a Tumblr-esque outfit:

Read again my friend

film will not be taking its cues from the recent more playful “Batgirl of Burnside”

They're doing Simone Babs.

Keeping her shape semi-masculine allows millennial boys to relate to the new stronger gender.

Read again my friend

They're doing Simone Babs.

Oops, my bad. Thanks for the correction. That's strange though. I mean, Batman will be the grim n'gritty Bat-person, Nightwing the in-betweener, so it made sense to have Babs be the lighter one. I guess we'll see. Granted, this, along so many other "announced" CBMs needs to make it off the ground first.

No casting news. People already upset about hypothetical black people. :slap

Im just deeply bothered and just disgusted that everyone is posting White devils as suggestions for this role. Im really annoyed that everyone wants an actress that resembles the comics. Thats ridiculous and offensive.
We need to break away from this white supremacy in hollywood :lecture

Will we get to see this batgirl mount Ben Affleck while nude??? :panic: :naughty :naughty :naughty

Will we get to see this batgirl mount Ben Affleck while nude??? :panic: :naughty :naughty :naughty

Man I hope not. Tho it'd be interesting if this batgirl movie followed the killing joke story a bit.

Back