Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batgirl - Written, Directed and Produced by Joss Whedon

Hoping they don't pick Emma Stone for Batgirl.

Personally, as far as redheads, I have a thing for Bella Thorne... but that's something else.

Knowing the state of whedon's mind now, emma stone would be the best choice....

You better pray the studio pushes for emma stone...

I like Emma, but she's so obvious. So predictable in what she'd do.

Someone fresher with less baggage please.

Psh yea right. You know they are gonna try and get a person of color for this role. They are gonna do it to get that buzz, to cause controversy and gain interest. Happens all the time .

I wouldn't mind but it's just how things are fine now .

Psh yea right. You know they are gonna try and get a person of color for this role. They are gonna do it to get that buzz, to cause controversy and gain interest. Happens all the time .

The only way that would work is if DC introduced Cassandra Cain

Race is totally irrelevant here IMO. Even if it's Barbara Gordon she could be adopted or mixed race. No biggie from a storytelling angle. Could bring good publicity. So, whatever.

CBM news is reporting that Amy Schumer is in talks to be Batgirl and that was one of the reasons she dropped out of Barbie. She's a great choice.

IMG_6828.JPG

Finally a WB decision I can support!

No Emma Stone please...I know someone who died in their last big movie who might be available and the fan boys love her

b360a560a89545a4a6124b0354d759d4.jpg

That is an excellent choice.

It won't happen though.

I wonder if Batfleck Batbangs Batgirl like he did is that ****** Killing Joke cartoon.

I'm sure he will, which would be more interesting. I rather have an older Babs that's in her late twenties to thirties than a young one. I guess we will have to wait and see who they cast first between Nightwing and Batgirl to get an idea of how old the other will be.

I'm surprised that people are excited about Whedon helming this. I don't know that I like all this genre inbreeding when it comes to filmmaking teams. Abrams doing ST and SW, Nolan and Goyer doing the TDK trilogy and then the separate DCEU, now Whedon doing MCU and DCEU. I was glad to see him leave Marvel so if you DC guys are happy to have him then more power to you I guess.

Batgirl will be played by a black actress and she'll be bi curious.

It won't make any sense because of Jim Gordon from JL, but SJW will be happy.

:chase

Oh man this is good stuff here. I cannot wait.

Back