Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batgirl - Written, Directed and Produced by Joss Whedon

I like Emma, but she's so obvious. So predictable in what she'd do.

Someone fresher with less baggage please.

Psh yea right. You know they are gonna try and get a person of color for this role. They are gonna do it to get that buzz, to cause controversy and gain interest. Happens all the time .

I wouldn't mind but it's just how things are fine now .

:lecture
I prefer the obvious choice than the pc choice

I actually really like Emma Stone but can NOT see her as a superhero. The sassy girlfriend or daughter sure, but actually flying around and beating people up and making me believe she's capable of such actions? I don't see it.

Zazie Beetz would make an excellent Batgirl!:lecture

I really dislike Whedon as a director and as a writer, I find his stuff pretty much forgettable eye-candy, but since that is what most people seem to like from their movies, this'll be a hit...
I'll watch it, though, it'll probably be harmless fun.

I hope they go with this costume.

It's easily my favorite BG suit and it looks practical.

I really like the normal boots. No stupid high heels or those orthopedic Black Widow/Power Ranger film boots.

a3HQhx1.jpg
R6va4zc.jpg

I hope they go with this costume.

It's easily my favorite BG suit and it looks practical.

I really like the normal boots. No stupid high heels or those orthopedic Black Widow/Power Ranger film boots.

Agreed. Just one problem.

You_Doodle_2017-03-30T19_47_32Z.jpg

Fixed.

This is the same guy that will not work on doctor who unless they cast a black actress as the doctor.....

Theres NO way in hell you guys are getting a white redhead batgirl..... no way in burning hell.

Better just accept it

This is the same guy that will not work on doctor who unless they cast a black actress as the doctor.....

Theres NO way in hell you guys are getting a white redhead batgirl..... no way in burning hell.

Yep, the only question mark will be whether they give her the black or purple costume.

wanda.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

(Of course I'm literally laughing out loud right now as I'm reminded of jye's Domino meme :rotfl)

One thing I love about Marvel/Netfilx shows is that their female characters don't fight while wearin' high heels.

While opinions on casting differ I think that we can all agree that it's best to keep Bruce Timm away from the story :)

A black cowl over the face of 'a person of colour'....does it work? Have we seen it before? Seriously, maybe we have and it's just not coming to my mind.

As much as society today is pushing minorities to the forefront I'm wondering would they do it here from that simple standpoint^

Story would have to be Babs, and an older actress as well. remember all DCEU characters are supposed now be in the same universe. So Babs would have to be around 30...?

I have the perfect actress for batgirl

rihanna-batgirl_2015_3.0.0.jpg
a

Back