Kraven the Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Sony and avi arad and his stupid crusade to make a universe. Just stick with spiderverse but no they’d rather do shot like this. This looks like a made for tv movie. And was he seriously bitten by a radioactive lion?

Oh no spiders are coming down on him. Spider-Man reference. Gosh these movies are stupid .
Do these idiot realize that the ONLY reason these characters are relevant is because they are Spider-Man villains? Like some can work but a huge part of why they work is cause they are freaking villains. Not stupid anti heros or whatever

Yes ditto. Kraven isn’t much of a character except for the great DeMatteis Last Hunt story. I like Taylor-Johnson but can’t understand how they keep getting such A listers for this rubbish. I guess they desperately need the cash.

This looks so utterly terrible. That trailer was laughably bad. This will be a bomb at the box office. Just like Morbius.

Spider Man 2 for PS5 will feature Kraven. That looks promising. Kraven hunting Spider Man and other heros in NYC.

This looks so utterly terrible. That trailer was laughably bad. This will be a bomb at the box office. Just like Morbius.

Spider Man 2 for PS5 will feature Kraven. That looks promising. Kraven hunting Spider Man and other heros in NYC.
They’re dropping this movie around the release of the game for a reason.

I suppose making the central character a weapon wielding villain opens Sony to backlash when the inevitable, next mass shooting occurs. So they make him an anti-hero. Shame.

I suppose making the central character a weapon wielding villain opens Sony to backlash when the inevitable, next mass shooting occurs. So they make him an anti-hero. Shame.
Didn’t stop joker lol. I’ll give DC this. They have the balls to actually make a villian movie. Yea he was sympathetic but he still killed people and people were worried he might “influence” incels to shoot up schools or something. I remember people being so afraid of the movie and saying it was sooooo disturbing.
Not even close

Didn’t stop joker lol. I’ll give DC this. They have the balls to actually make a villian movie. Yea he was sympathetic but he still killed people and people were worried he might “influence” incels to shoot up schools or something. I remember people being so afraid of the movie and saying it was sooooo disturbing.
Not even close
As I recall there was quite the blowback on Joker, and your point is well taken. People didn't get that both sides of the equation in Joker were at fault. I was just wondering if this was in the air when deciding what direction to go in with Kraven. A villain movie would have been interesting, this appears not.

As I recall there was quite the blowback on Joker, and your point is well taken. People didn't get that both sides of the equation in Joker were at fault. I was just wondering if this was in the air when deciding what direction to go in with Kraven. A villain movie would have been interesting, this appears not.
Yea true and honestly I’m not a huge kraven fan but this looks like absolute trash. Guess we are gonna get kraven forreal in the upcoming Spider-Man 2 game

Here's my hot take based solely on the trailer: I don't think the "anti-hero" term vibes with what they're planning for Kraven, and I think it's a product of trailer misdirection. I'm not commenting on either side of the "this looks good/this looks bad" debate, but when the poster literally calls this a villain's origin story, I have a feeling he starts out being more altruistic about maybe just rebelling against his father, and then descends from there.

Also, I can't say I ever envisioned Pollux Troy as the Rhino, but here we are.

Also (also) and this point I kinda wanna see Sony just say F it and make Max Landis' The Shocker.

The thing is. They did this with venom. Said he’s a villain but he’s just some goofy lovable teddy bear in the movies . So it’s gonna be like venom. He kills the bad guys brutally showing he isn’t a hero but he won’t kill innocent people

I've now spent more time reading this thread than I will watching this movie. :oops: :LOL:

Imagine if they made movies where the audience actually got to see Spider-Man go up against Venom, Morbius, Kraven, etc. instead of disgruntled Tony Stark haters?

What a concept!

I don’t see how the filmmakers sat there and said, “yup, we’re making a Kraven movie” and thought it would be a good idea.

It’s so bad some of these actors have been in multiple cape **** flicks . . . from completely different universes! Affleck (Daredevil, Batman), Keaton (Batman, Spider-Man), Aaron-Taylor Johnson (Quicksilver, Kraven), Russell Crowe (Superman’s dad, Quicksilver, I mean Kraven’s dad), Jared Leto (Joker, Morbius). It just goes on and on and on. So much content, so many years of writing and filming only to deliver the same crap over and over again.

Back