Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batgirl - Written, Directed and Produced by Joss Whedon

2ukXxS5.gif

My boy snyder is going to do the impossible and uncuck joss whedon

Whats wrong with the other ones????

i have the perfect batgirl right here

te15hVs.jpg

Last night Variety spoke to Joss Whedon at the premiere of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, where he confirmed he was making a Batgirl movie, and The Hollywood Reporter was there to speak to him as well.

Based on Whedon’s comments to THR, it sounds like he’s interested in telling a Batgirl origin story.

“She came up, and I started getting obsessed with how a young woman could get hardcore enough to need to put on the cowl. Like, What’s her damage?” Whedon said.

“She didn’t have her parents killed in an alley. Who is this person, who decides — rather than being forced to by their childhood trauma — decides to pick up this life?” he added. “How intense and driven that person is … I just couldn’t stop thinking about it.”

Are you excited about potentially seeing Batgirl’s origin story on the big screen? Let me know in the comments below.

For a movie that sounds cool, which also means we're gonna get a young Batgirl, not some 35 year old like somebody suggested :slap:

The younger the better. It's Batgirl, not Batwoman.

Back