Batgirl The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batgirl - Written, Directed and Produced by Joss Whedon

giphy.gif

Yes, too old to begin the grooming.

5fYxsh.jpg

Didn’t even know this was a thing :lol

I think it's time to change the thread title! :lol

Joss or no Joss, I just want this film to be good. I think no Joss will probably be best for all parties involved, IMO.

Didn’t even know there was a movie in the works until I saw twitter :horror

Change the thread to "Another DC spinoff movie that may never see the light of day"

It’s like nobody wants to tackle a DC project..meanwhile, MCU has no problem getting directors who are much interested .

C’mon WB..Whedon and Snyder can’t be the only people..I’m starting to see that Jenkins might be the only hope of saving this franchise.

It’s such a slap in the face to the DC comics franchise IMO

Why can’t WB get any of the Harry Potter directors to help the films :lol

WB is stupid. I don't know whats wrong with them. They have the most popular characters in comics and they are making them look like jokes. Meanwhile marvel's bottom of the barrel characters are getting respect and blockbuster movies while WB can't figure out that people want movies of Flash, Red hood, another superman movie, etc. The people in the cartoon division seem to know what the hell they are doing. Without them DC would fade into obscurity.

WB is stupid. I don't know whats wrong with them. They have the most popular characters in comics and they are making them look like jokes. Meanwhile marvel's bottom of the barrel characters are getting respect and blockbuster movies while WB can't figure out that people want movies of Flash, Red hood, another superman movie, etc. The people in the cartoon division seem to know what the hell they are doing. Without them DC would fade into obscurity.

Ironic that it’s the opposite in television..the CW is a juggernaut force in quality tv shows related to comics and has set the new era in tv programming and has given DC life in television while ABC has squandered Marvel’s efforts while Netflix is keeping Marvel in the hunt

It is funny. Marvel sucks now at animation and tv while DC is doing great at it. Sadly movies are bigger that tv shows.

I don’t understand the batman movie fiasco. They practically set up the red hood movie. It’s a no brainer. Change the crappy joker and you got a solid movie.

Back