1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this release mean they have every single piece they'd need to make a Pre Vizsla (besides the helmet)? Pretty sure all that was missing was those thigh pads.

Besides his very unique jetpack (unless they go with his first version in Season 2), I think they got everything needed.

latest

Does this release mean they have every single piece they'd need to make a Pre Vizsla (besides the helmet)? Pretty sure all that was missing was those thigh pads.

If that’s how they’re gonna realize the TCW Mando ammo belt as Jango’s pouches, then technically, the only piece they really need to make is his jetpack but they’ll probably just repaint Boba’s and call it a day.

I think 1500 is the lowest edition size for 1:6 figures these days, but might as well be 500, ridiculous either way, these are not high end statues, I get the low editions for the artisan ones since the hair has to be done by hand, but that's it.
Exclusives are limited because they’re pre-produced and ready to go. When they pre-make too many they’re stuck still offloading them years later at discount, like the Armorer and those dumb neon Iron Men.

I do wonder if this figure would have gotten the same attention, had it not been a exclusive. It's possible, I know.

I definitely dig it a bit more after seeing the review. I think the only Mandalorian I want on the shelf though is Din Djarin which I still haven’t purchased 😅

I don’t think it makes sense to be so limited though. Put it up for preorder for 24 hours.
Yes, I much preferred the old SDCC exclusives. You get them pretty quickly, it's not a must have character and there's a reasonable pre-order opportunity. This was a must figure for me so really glad I got one from SSC and one from TBA. The TBA one is already in route via FedEx and I'll likely have it Monday or Tuesday. looking forward to posing with the CW Maul...

I don’t think it makes sense to be so limited though. Put it up for preorder for 24 hours.
I mean ideally I’d agree with this for all exclusives. Hate the queue system and how it’s such a crapshoot. I got lucky twice yesterday and got both this and the Imperial Commando. Really was surprised I got both.

Back