1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Marvel used to be drawn super sexy, long hair with juicy big butt. Now she's the poster butch for this woke generation comics "writers". Same with all those short hair heroine, god forgive they be objectified in comics these days.
Are you implying that human beings universally only like long hair and "juicy big butts"?

Imagine being so surprised that other people might have different tastes, lol.

IMG_1299.jpeg

Except it isn’t Kara who looks like that in the comics, it’s an alternate earth Supegirl named Mia Kent/Cir-El, who, in more recent comics, is a clone made by Brainiac using Lois’ DNA. So, yes, a supergirl looked like that in the comics, but not the one this movie is supposedly interpreting.

But THIS Supergirl is from an alternate reality/timeline just as much as THAT Supergirl was. 🤷‍♂️

Nobody here gives a flip about this^ argument and/or the endless “rebuttals”.
some ppl do :dunno

Again, if you actually read what I had posted instead of popping off like that, you would've seen I've never said anything negative towards the actress or the character in the movie itself. I was just clarifying an inaccurate statement based on the context which it was written in. But this is the modern day internet so yes, get triggered by reading one post you don't agree with without fully understanding what was actually being discussed. Y'all are getting your feelings hurt over nothing :lol snowflake generation for real

Last edited:
I do love the base. Will look especially good with Flash and Batman's, all lit up via USB hopefully. The leg grabber is a nice touch to. Just fix that sculpt!

The leg grabber can be a big problem if an old HT QC problem with the hip joint resurface. My NA SW has really floppy legs because of a bad hip joint. I kept her in a hover pose (with the waist grabber base) because of that. If this Supergirl has a bad hip joint then no pose (not even hover) can hold with this leg grabber design… unfortunately.

The leg grabber can be a big problem if an old HT QC problem with the hip joint resurface. My NA SW has really floppy legs because of a bad hip joint. I kept her in a hover pose (with the waist grabber base) because of that. If this Supergirl has a bad hip joint then no pose (not even hover) can hold with this leg grabber design… unfortunately.

I think the new body will turn out fine, the more recent HT figures have all had nice ‘n tight joints from my experiences and I don’t recall reading up on any recurring issues regarding loose joints (though I’m sure there are some exceptions).

I feel like this is the worst press HT have ever got. I hope it’s an opportunity for them to take a really really good look at themselves and their superiority complex.

After seeing the movie today, I really hope HT fixes that head sculpt. The actress is beautiful and this could be a striking display... How'd they mess it up this bad?

I’d like to think they rushed this prototype out the door sooner than it was ready to be shown and are still working on the sculpt behind the scenes. The current head looks more like a rough draft than a sculpt approved for the final stages. (Though of course this all speculative 😁 ).

Back