1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Supergirl Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
‘Newly developed body with 28 points of articulation’
9A339C52-7A83-4637-A612-427591961892.jpeg

Fully articulated female body at least. None of that 90 degree bull spit.

I really quite want Hot Toys to give me a reason to order this but, until that ugly mug is fixed, I’ll abstain.

Last edited:
Wow, broken tips on the hair and shiny unfinished skin paint, what a mess. Even many 3rd party companies like Soosoo wouldn't preview a figure in this state.

Last edited:
To be fair a lot of their protos actually look pretty rough by the time they're put on display at secret base. They're often held together with blu tac and paint is already chipping off...

That makes me feel better that they'll fix it, the other Flash line figures they showed looked great which just makes it seem like they don't care, I wonder if they'll even bother with any update pics before it's released. But I will say that the likeness shows maybe a little better in that closeup so there's that lol

Last edited:
Yes definitely because at least that looks like Paul Rudd.
Same.
Although that grin is very goofy and does throw off the likeness on some level, I can still tell it is supposed to be Paul Rudd.

If this Supergirl sculpt was put on a plain clothes figure I don’t think I would have any idea of who it is supposed to be.

Thanks to the popularity of the actress’ performance, the initial anticipation of this figure, what Supergirl “should” look like, followed by this HT debacle, this thread has become more popular than some of the more recent HT DC releases. LOL

Last edited:
The leg grabber can be a big problem if an old HT QC problem with the hip joint resurface. My NA SW has really floppy legs because of a bad hip joint. I kept her in a hover pose (with the waist grabber base) because of that. If this Supergirl has a bad hip joint then no pose (not even hover) can hold with this leg grabber design… unfortunately.

My other concern with the leg grabber is that it looks like a tight fit (and it should be) in order for the stand to work well. Eventually, it will leave a mark on the suit, damaging it with a compressed ring on the thigh, if you leave it on the grabber for long… just my 2 cents…

That makes me feel better that they'll fix it, the other Flash line figures they showed looked great which just makes it seem like they don't care, I wonder if they'll even bother with any update pics before it's released. But I will say that the likeness shows maybe a little better in that closeup so there's that lol
They usually do update their photos. It's been done in the past, especially when they did their Marcus Wright figure.

To me the biggest disappointment in this figure isn't just the sculpt, but he lack of accessories hot toys was too lazy to thing of. This figure really needs

- an LED heat ray head with a screaming/angry expression

- a swappable messy hair piece

- a 2nd body with her prison escape attire.

Last edited:
My other concern with the leg grabber is that it looks like a tight fit (and it should be) in order for the stand to work well. Eventually, it will leave a mark on the suit, damaging it with a compressed ring on the thigh, if you leave it on the grabber for long… just my 2 cents…
Good to know. I have never used a flight stand with any of my figures, but I had been thinking about how cool that pose of this figure looks using that thigh grabber.

They usually do update their photos. It's been done in the past, especially when they did their Marcus Wright figure.

To me the biggest disappointment in this figure isn't just the sculpt, but he lack of accessories hot toys was too lazy to thing of. This figure really needs

- an LED heat ray head with a screaming/angry expression

- a swappable messy hair piece

- a 2nd body with her prison escape attire.
I agree, the lack of accessories was super disappointing, no heat ray sculpt to match with Cavill Superman is such a weird omission and I guess there's no chance they'll add that later. I'm just salty about how they're handling this whole release lol

Last edited:
I mean besides a second sculpt not really sure what she would have come with. Hot Toys was never going to do the prison look and a separate body for it. That would be more something a third party might do.

If HT manages to make this sculpt something I couldn't pass up, I'll consider this. After the cr*p they pulled with the first sculpt a heat vision sculpt should be included as well as a Wayne Manor rooftop base.
TheFlash-Supergirl-Poster.jpeg.jpg

Back