Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting video isn't it Alatar. I watched that on the weekend. Normally I'm a bit hestitant on the Midnights Edge, but this wasn't too bad.

In other news apparently Hot Toys will be doing Cyborg according to insiders. So look out for that in the coming weeks most probably.

Yes, that's the main one I wanted to at least round out the team !
Justin said he heard from his source.
Where did you hear that???
I am not challenging, just making sure if we are hearing it from different sources, then it will make me happier that Cyborg is coming..[emoji56][emoji56]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Knightmare Flash, because I dont think they will rerelease a normal Flash.

Also, Knightmare Flash has technically appeared more times in the Trilogy than BVS Batman.

It just makes sense for them to do it. There's enough fans who collect these who will have adored the films and either had a complete U-turn on the flash and Cyborg, like myself, or warmed to them even more. They already have the prototype, may as well give the fans what they want!

I can see some morereleases down the line for the other members if that's the case. Give DC some of that sweet lovin, Hot Toys!

Justin said he heard from his source.
Where did you hear that???
I am not challenging, just making sure if we are hearing it from different sources, then it will make me happier that Cyborg is coming..[emoji56][emoji56]

Yeah was Justin. Just waiting on Jedha to see what he has to say. i think they have the same source anyway.

But as many have said it makes total sense for them to do Cyborg. For them to have made a prototype he was definitely in their sights.

Then I guess with Cyborg being cut out so much from Josstice League, they decided he wasn't the one who would be most popular.

But now of course it's a whole different proposition.

I can't really blame HT for passing on Cyborg before, given his small role in the original movie and how expensive a figure it must be to produce. But now it just seems like a complete no-brainer to release one.

Yeah, I keep seeing it mentioned that Cyborg is happening. I'm expecting it to be expensive, though! I'm gonna guess at least $315. Maybe up to $350-ish.

Yeah was Justin. Just waiting on Jedha to see what he has to say. i think they have the same source anyway.

But as many have said it makes total sense for them to do Cyborg. For them to have made a prototype he was definitely in their sights.

Then I guess with Cyborg being cut out so much from Josstice League, they decided he wasn't the one who would be most popular.

But now of course it's a whole different proposition.
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Well Jedha didn?t mention Cyborg tonight but he keeps teasing multiple reissues and has been strongly advising against buying into the ZSJL hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Jedha didn?t mention Cyborg tonight but he keeps teasing multiple reissues and has been strongly advising against buying into the ZSJL hype

Were there any specific reissues mentioned?

Were there any specific reissues mentioned?

Nah he just keeps mentioning how Hot Toys has been releasing a lot of reissued figures lately and since no movies are coming out soon, it?s smart for Hot Toys to reissue figures since the molds and licensing are already covered. And just that combined with the fact that the last 2 or so videos he posted he highly advises against buying JL figures for like $350+ and to just wait. It could likely just be him giving advice but he keeps coming back to the topic a lot so it could be something

Nah he just keeps mentioning how Hot Toys has been releasing a lot of reissued figures lately and since no movies are coming out soon, it?s smart for Hot Toys to reissue figures since the molds and licensing are already covered. And just that combined with the fact that the last 2 or so videos he posted he highly advises against buying JL figures for like $350+ and to just wait. It could likely just be him giving advice but he keeps coming back to the topic a lot so it could be something

Thanks for the rundown. I'm good with the JL stuff. I was hoping for the 1989 Batman stuff to be reissued (hopefully with improvements).

It was posted in the Cyborg thread, but there's a banner promoting Echo base with the Justice League... including Knightmare Batman, Black Superman and Cyborg! So a reissue of the League very well could be on the table (please fix Aquaman's silly chest articulation!)

It was posted in the Cyborg thread, but there's a banner promoting Echo base with the Justice League... including Knightmare Batman, Black Superman and Cyborg! So a reissue of the League very well could be on the table (please fix Aquaman's silly chest articulation!)

It would be awesome to see, but wouldn’t get my hopes up about any things getting fixed from the original issues. Like they’ll just crank them out again as is, probably.

You know, this is what gave me pause about getting the Aquaman figure. Although to prevent damage I don’t pose my figures dynamically. I can usually come up with a relatively static pose that doesn’t stress the fabric that still looks great.

Anyway, after I got the figure and started paying attention to how Aquaman looks in the movie (either theater release or now ZSJL because costume is the same), I realized the thicker upper chest plate is actually accurate to the costume in the film! So unless one has the figure all stretched out in a dramatically dynamic pose, the slightly thicker chest plate is unnoticeable (to me).

I’m so glad I bought Aquaman and Flash after the announcement of the release of ZSJL last May. I got them just before each sold out, like literally within a week or two—the remaining inventory on them went fast. They’re both awesome figures. Until I got them in hand I didn’t appreciate how much.

Let’s hope that the poster is indeed a signal that Batman, WW, Aquaman, Flash are getting a re-issue. Happy that others will now get a chance to complete the full line-up if they missed out.

I also wonder that if this is the case, what might this also possibly signal about what Howard Chan knows about the future of the Snyderverse on HBO Max?...

Ohh what are the chances of a Armoured Batman release?

Darkseid with his throne and an alternate angry head with omega beams, please.

I'd grab a Knightmare Joker to go with Knightmare Batfleck too.

Darkseid with his throne and an alternate angry head with omega beams, please.

I'd grab a Knightmare Joker to go with Knightmare Batfleck too.

Man don't get me started !! That would be so cool.

I've convinced myself that they wouldn't do Darkseid until JL2 is announced/released. That keeps my expectations in check. But would look so epic on the shelf with the Knightmare figures on both sides flanking him.

1616451973cc22e760d8487ef3bc3899e8b7efc828.jpg

165041694_262849892061734_9115340708633280091_o.jpg

164402503_10165869307880643_354585719442736055_n.jpg

I have finally found the time to watch ZSJL and I was just blown away.
Absolutely *****king epic!!!
The Justice League movie I'd always wanted to see!

Now I have A MIGHTY NEED for the following figures....

1. Darkseid, he looked evil as **** and I LOVED it!! "Prepare the Armada, We will use the old ways..." = chills!
In an ideal world he would come with his throne and Omega Beams.
He would also have the articulation to pose in both his Rodin's 'The Thinker' position and with his arms clasped behind his back in his classic pose.
Do it Hot Toys..... For Darkseid....

2. Steppenwolf, - boy did they do him good in this film.....
he went from one of the most forgettable comic movie villains of all time to an actual character with a badass design.
His motivation was great, his action scenes were amazing, his in intimidation factor was awesome, even his lines were better.
His armour was just amazing, like a living being in its own right.
I loved how it would change depending on how much he considered an opponent a threat, like with Cyborg at first it didn't change because he didn't consider him a threat, but when Diana entered and he knew she was an Amazon it did. or When he speaks to Darkseid and his armour retreats to show his fealty and vulnerability - I love that!!
I don't think there is, sadly, a way to create a version of this figure with living armor :gah:
but I still think he is possible to make, maybe with interchangeable armour pieces with the seams hidden in the armour pattern.
Or Hot Toys could try to maximize their use of the body type by having a "normal" Steppenwolf with his armour flat and relaxed, a "battle-ready" Steppenwolf with his armour all spiked up and his eyes blue and lit up, and a "battle-damaged" Steppenwolf with his armour destroyed and his horn burned off.

3. DeSaad - Yes I want all the evil New Gods what can I say! (maybe even Granny Goodness, though I would prefer to wait till they cast a named actress for her) His design is AWESOME and he played the evil councilor/middle-man very well... plus he looks AWESOME.... and did I mention he looks AWESOME?

4. The whole damn league - I have the BVS Superman and which I still love and the 2017 Justice League Wonder Woman which I am still happy with (though I may upgrade her in the future), I was for the longest time thinking of selling my BVS Batman because 2017 JL put me off so much, but I'm so glad I didn't because my faith is now restored. Now I hope Hot Toys reissues them all because I want the whole line-up.
The Flash was SO much better in this version its unreal, I still prefer Grant Gustin but that whole "make your own future" scene was one of the most epic things I have ever seen in a movie - ever. What a vindication for Miller's iteration.
CYBORG - oh my god, what a transformation, they really ruined him in 2017, here he is the soul of the movie - his "digital god" scenes are just amazing (I honestly got a little choked up when he sees the life of the single-mom waitress and helps her out, what a powerful scene) and his character arc was brilliant "I'm not broken and I'm not alone!" - I need a 1/6 figure of him, really hope Hot Toys decides to finally roll him out.

5. Knightmare timeline Joker - I'm currently holding off on the Knightmare Batman till this figure is announced (I actually think they will announce this one - he isn't that difficult and HTs has done so many Leto Jokers whats one more) this is the first time I've actually been remotely interested in Leto's Joker and not embarrassed by his "edgy" tattoos and I think a set of him and Knightmare Batman would be cool.

6. This is a bit of an odd one but.... The Old Gods - Zeus, Ares and Artemis were absolutely epic in the "history lesson" scene and looked it too - they kicked baby Uxas' butt - but considering space and money, this one would just remain a wish-list want.

I know the likelihood of all to any of these figures being made is near zero - but this is a wish list and a man can dream...

Back