Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just be happy if HT releases Cyborg

It would be great to see Darkseid and Steppenwolf, but I think the best chance for those would be through one of the 3rd party unlicensed companies. HT isn't going to spend resources developing single-use bodies. Steppenwolf is supposed to be 8-feet tall, and I believe Darkseid is even taller (maybe 9' or 10' tall). Not to mention HT would probably charge around $400 for Steppenwolf and $500 or so for Darkseid. A 3rd party would probably charge around $300 and $350.

Although Martian Manhunter just had a couple of quick scenes, I could see a 3rd party producing a figure as well.

With Warner clearly fighting it tooth and nail, the prospect of the Snyderverse continuing is starting to seem less and less likely. If not an HBOMax series, maybe it will continue in comics or animation. To be honest, it would be cool to even see a series of high quality concept art showing Snyderverse takes on Green Lantern(s), Supergirl, Batgirl, Robin, and any other characters that were planned collected into an art book along with companion graphic novels for parts 2 and 3.

IIRC that's because the Amazons, Atlanteans and Humans all built their own boxes (to their own specs) to contain them prior to stashing them away.

But the actual screen boxes are about the same size. HT's human mother box is way larger than the other 2.

I've gone from completely not caring about Cyborg to really wanting to add him to the collection.

Ray Fisher really got a raw deal, his acting was great in the role - he feels the set was unprofessional, I guess the way he went about it isn't the best, but man this has hurt him. If he would have just let it sit and let the action take place behind the scenes he could have been looking at a good future.

I've gone from completely not caring about Cyborg to really wanting to add him to the collection.

Ray Fisher really got a raw deal, his acting was great in the role - he feels the set was unprofessional, I guess the way he went about it isn't the best, but man this has hurt him. If he would have just let it sit and let the action take place behind the scenes he could have been looking at a good future.

I believe his accusations, cause he?s fully aware it?s career suicide. So I can respect him for that.

If he was a little bit smarter he wouldn?t have said anything about Walter Hamada, he wasn?t involved with Josstice league.

All he did was ask him to go easy on one of the producers over a call. Scummy but it wasn?t an order or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe his accusations, cause he?s fully aware it?s career suicide. So I can respect him for that.

If he was a little bit smarter he wouldn?t have said anything about Walter Hamada, he wasn?t involved with Josstice league.

All he did was ask him to go easy on one of the producers over a call. Scummy but it wasn?t an order or anything.

Walter Hamada was an enabler and, as Fisher stated, "his willingness to blindly cover for his colleagues." (Especially regarding Geoff Johns, who is accused of being the biggest problem when it comes to matters involving race.)

Any contact of any kind to discourage the investigation and asking the victim to "go easy" on one of the accused is significant involvement.

So just letting racism etc go without saying anything is OK ?? That's how Hollywood got like it is. This is exactly why execs like Geoff Johns behaved like they did, knowing they can tell actors do this or that or you'll never have any career in this town.

I applaud Ray Fisher for standing up to them. We should all stand by him for making that sacrifice. There's a reason he always puts "Accountability > Entertainment" on all his tweets.

Not having a go at you specifically, but he really did get a raw deal. It's all part of what makes this Snyder Cut movement so important imo.

For anyone with some spare change the Weta 1/4 scale Darkseid is up. Quite nice.

https://www.wetanz.com/shop/figures...+arrived&utm_campaign=Darkseid+Pre-order+Open

1616451973cc22e760d8487ef3bc3899e8b7efc828.jpg

I?m very happy to see the SnyderCut getting Merch. Hopefully WB changes their mind on more Snyderverse. That interview where they said there would be no more was done before release! And was also said by WBs number 2

So just letting racism etc go without saying anything is OK ?? That's how Hollywood got like it is. This is exactly why execs like Geoff Johns behaved like they did, knowing they can tell actors do this or that or you'll never have any career in this town.

I applaud Ray Fisher for standing up to them. We should all stand by him for making that sacrifice. There's a reason he always puts "Accountability > Entertainment" on all his tweets.

Not having a go at you specifically, but he really did get a raw deal. It's all part of what makes this Snyder Cut movement so important imo.

I applaud him too, don't get me wrong. Whether it was the smart thing to do or not he clearly doesn't care for over what he is passionate in drilling out of the industry, which is admirable. Has what he's done remedied anything? Seemingly not, I can imagine the same actions would have happened had this not as publicly been made as he made it for the general audience to form opinions without him giving any details.

He's standing up for his principles and for what should be done which is the correct moral thing to do. For his career, knowing how big a part he is in ZSJL and it just coming around the corner, and with how GOOD he was in it, he's now lost his role in Flash and unless heads at WB are reshuffled or removed he now seemingly has no place in that world, especially going after Walter Hamada. I mean I'm clearly saying this as someone who really enjoyed his role and want to see a lot more of him, which unless Snyder comes back probably won't happen now - he would rathe accountability over his career, so kudos to him.

Again, he got a raw deal and it's a shame, to compromise your career for championing good working conditions when had the background noise not have happened he would have come out of the film with great reviews I imagine.

I?m very happy to see the SnyderCut getting Merch. Hopefully WB changes their mind on more Snyderverse. That interview where they said there would be no more was done before release! And was also said by WBs number 2

I think we can safely assume that WB has washed their hands of the Snyderverse from here on out. But all that really means is that HBO Max will produce JL 2 and 3 as a miniseries—which is probably for the best anyway. Two eight episode seasons for JL 2 and 3, respectively, is a better way to finish out the story.

CEO of HBO Max Jason Kilar is above Ann Sarnoff (CEO of WB Pictures) in the hierarchy. The only person Jason Kilar answers to is John Stankey, CEO of AT&T. AT&T bought Time Warner and top priority for AT&T is to grow HBO Max and make it a top competitor in the streaming war along with Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney Plus. WB Pictures movie theater model is about to change big time post pandemic. The movie theater model in it’s decline as streaming is solidifying it’s dominant status. We’re witnessing a power struggle right now between the two mediums during a transition within the entertainment industry. There’s no way that WB wins that. No ****ing way.

Anyway, we’ll eventually see the numbers for opening weekend for ZSJL. But according to one credible mainstream industry source its number of views doubled WW84. The Snyderverse will continue on HBO Max.

I applaud him too, don't get me wrong. Whether it was the smart thing to do or not he clearly doesn't care for over what he is passionate in drilling out of the industry, which is admirable. Has what he's done remedied anything? Seemingly not, I can imagine the same actions would have happened had this not as publicly been made as he made it for the general audience to form opinions without him giving any details.

He's standing up for his principles and for what should be done which is the correct moral thing to do. For his career, knowing how big a part he is in ZSJL and it just coming around the corner, and with how GOOD he was in it, he's now lost his role in Flash and unless heads at WB are reshuffled or removed he now seemingly has no place in that world, especially going after Walter Hamada. I mean I'm clearly saying this as someone who really enjoyed his role and want to see a lot more of him, which unless Snyder comes back probably won't happen now - he would rathe accountability over his career, so kudos to him.

Again, he got a raw deal and it's a shame, to compromise your career for championing good working conditions when had the background noise not have happened he would have come out of the film with great reviews I imagine.

I don't know if I'd say it hasn't remedied anything. Joss Wheadon will never work in Hollywood again, Geoff Johns (according to WB) is being slowly phased out. And the internal investigation must have at least raised the issues within the company way higher than before he held them accountable.

Given those results, his clearly good acting in the ZSJL film and his clear/intelligent presentation of facts etc I think he'll be fine. Sure maybe no big rolls with WB movies, but would he want to work with them even if they asked him ? Defintely not.

We saw what happened with James Gunn. He effectively proved his case (that he was not that person any more). Fisher has proven there were things behind his accusations. So I guess watch this space. Perhaps they will all get Justice in some way or form.

As Alatar has so well explained, HBOMax is still the place JL2 should and could go ahead. So I guess we'll see with Cyborg.

That article from Anne Sarnoff couldn't have been any worsely timed. Up there with Kathleen Kennedy press releases. :slap

By the way #RestoretheSnyderVerse tweeted 1,5 million times in 24hrs. That is unbelievable !!

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse is now the biggest trending count of all time in Hollywood history beating #AvengersEndgame (1.4 Mil) and even #ReleaseTheSnyderCut (1 Mil)

If that doesn't send a message to HBOMax then I don't know what does ??

WW3 was greenlit a few days after it released, and I'm sure there wasn't anywhere near this much chatter. Most probably already a contract for a trilogy, but still.

I don't know if I'd say it hasn't remedied anything. Joss Wheadon will never work in Hollywood again, Geoff Johns (according to WB) is being slowly phased out. And the internal investigation must have at least raised the issues within the company way higher than before he held them accountable.

Given those results, his clearly good acting in the ZSJL film and his clear/intelligent presentation of facts etc I think he'll be fine. Sure maybe no big rolls with WB movies, but would he want to work with them even if they asked him ? Defintely not.

We saw what happened with James Gunn. He effectively proved his case (that he was not that person any more). Fisher has proven there were things behind his accusations. So I guess watch this space. Perhaps they will all get Justice in some way or form.

As Alatar has so well explained, HBOMax is still the place JL2 should and could go ahead. So I guess we'll see with Cyborg.

That article from Anne Sarnoff couldn't have been any worsely timed. Up there with Kathleen Kennedy press releases. :slap

I really wished it was as simple a right and wrong. But he?s already been fired from a movie for pointing out potential abuse of power.

Where he messed up is Hamada wasn?t even at WB when Josstice League was happening. And he?s the new CEO for at least another 2 years.

WB and perhaps the public don?t have enough information or evidence to fire or reprimand him

By the way #RestoretheSnyderVerse tweeted 1,5 million times in 24hrs. That is unbelievable !!

If that doesn't send a message to HBOMax then I don't know what does ??

WW3 was greenlit a few days after it released, and I'm sure there wasn't anywhere near this much chatter. Most probably already a contract for a trilogy, but still.

Not sure this means anything to them. If they made a movie, 1.5 million tickets is nothing. It?s us the fans asking, not the general public. Although I think they would come in droves to see a Knightmare movie

Not sure this means anything to them. If they made a movie, 1.5 million tickets is nothing. It?s us the fans asking, not the general public. Although I think they would come in droves to see a Knightmare movie

I don't know much about Twitter, but I imagine the numbers essentially equate to active advertising. So it's the number of impressions or people who see or participate in the particular hashtag and related pictures or text. That can directly equate to theoretically how many people who would then pay money to watch it, or in this case want more of the Snyderverse in JL2 & 3, or the Batman vs Deathstroke movie. (just like advertising)

It was the same last year when it was known AT&T were looking at the numbers and based on that result they green lighted it. Now we can see how the response turned out now post release.

Considering #RestoreTheSnyderVerse tweets amounted to more than Endgame and set a record for Hollywood related hashtags, that certainly means something, and AT&T would definitely be aware of it due to those numbers.

So both with that and of course their view counts for ZSJL, it's sending a positive message on what they need to do, and also showing the risk of their investment to make JL2 for example would be very low as many people would go and see it based on the above metrics.

I don't know much about Twitter, but I imagine the numbers essentially equate to active advertising. So it's the number of impressions or people who see or participate in the particular hashtag and related pictures or text. That can directly equate to theoretically how many people who would then pay money to watch it, or in this case want more of the Snyderverse in JL2 & 3, or the Batman vs Deathstroke movie. (just like advertising)

It was the same last year when it was known AT&T were looking at the numbers and based on that result they green lighted it. Now we can see how the response turned out now post release.

Considering #RestoreTheSnyderVerse tweets amounted to more than Endgame and set a record for Hollywood related hashtags, that certainly means something, and AT&T would definitely be aware of it due to those numbers.

So both with that and of course their view counts for ZSJL, it's sending a positive message on what they need to do, and also showing the risk of their investment to make JL2 for example would be very low as many people would go and see it based on the above metrics.

No doubt they notice this for sure. Wether it means they green-light a movie for 250 million dollars is a while other proposition. But I for one would be over the moon.

I saw Grace on YouTube mentioned some Snydercut fans were against the Suicide squad movie? It?s literally set in the same universe. I don?t understand the anger

No doubt they notice this for sure. Wether it means they green-light a movie for 250 million dollars is a while other proposition. But I for one would be over the moon.

I saw Grace on YouTube mentioned some Snydercut fans were against the Suicide squad movie? It?s literally set in the same universe. I don?t understand the anger

Yeah that's just uncool and goes against the "friendly but passionate fandom" image that we want to portray. It potentially plays right into WB's "toxic fandom" argument. Which is plain stupid.

WB execs hate Snyder. They would rather lose money to spite than to capitalize on something Snyder (and Fisher) have successfully created.

WB execs hate Snyder. They would rather lose money to spite than to capitalize on something Snyder (and Fisher) have successfully created.

Yeah, and it's extends beyond them to not giving the fans and now public at large what they want to pay for !

The love for Zack is so amazing when you consider how much the cast, people he works with and the fans all love Zack to an extraordinary degree. That behind the scenes footage for BvS or any of them shows that.

Considering WB's stance it definitely shows you something about the WB execs in more ways than one.

What get's me is that we are practically having to beg to get more of Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Joker & Darkseid. Their biggest names and draw cards. With interest at all time highs and more tweets and impressions that Endgame ! Can you f#*king believe that ????

Any other studio if they had the rights to these characters would be capitalising on them big time. But not WB.

That is soooo wrong.

WB execs hate Snyder because he made 1 movie that was okay and 1 movie that completely divided the fan base and almost singlehandedly killed the DCEU. Say what you want about ZSJL but the man has trouble telling a coherent and good story with multiple characters without going over 3hrs. ZSJL was the perfect storm of HBO Max needing content and ZSJL only needing $70 million compared to $300 million to make. WB is extremely hesitant on giving him $600mil+ to finish JL2 and JL3 because theyre just gonna go through the same fiasco as BvS and JL. If by some miracle the Snyderverse does continue, he will not be getting another 4 hour cut and whether he likes it or not he is gonna have to cut it down by at least an hour.

WB execs hate Snyder because he made 1 movie that was okay and 1 movie that completely divided the fan base and almost singlehandedly killed the DCEU. Say what you want about ZSJL but the man has trouble telling a coherent and good story with multiple characters without going over 3hrs. ZSJL was the perfect storm of HBO Max needing content and ZSJL only needing $70 million compared to $300 million to make. WB is extremely hesitant on giving him $600mil+ to finish JL2 and JL3 because theyre just gonna go through the same fiasco as BvS and JL. If by some miracle the Snyderverse does continue, he will not be getting another 4 hour cut and whether he likes it or not he is gonna have to cut it down by at least an hour.

You need to do a bit more research mate. WB will never allow another blockbuster "movie". If anything it will be the parent company AT&T using HBOMax to have a Season 2 and Season 3 to round out the vision on TV. There he can easily have 4 hours of content. 6 x 45minutes = 4,5 hours or whatever. Yes the overall budget will need to be smaller, but that's the new rules which people will need to find a way. Just like Disney with The Mandalorian.

That said, also don't discount WB's own involvement in cutting down his movies and making them incoherent. Have you seen Suicide Squad ? Also a prime example of WB interference for editing the movie using a trailer editing company. That is almost unwatchable to me due to that.

But what does it matter, you're not going to be convinced by anything I or anyone says here.

Back