Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost done
3ac19721c292ddb12ec1029705541206.jpg

Envoy? de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I think a Cyborg so people who want the set can finally complete it is a fair release imo.

Other than that i can only see a Joker being made, only because he always sells well like Harley.

Some of the story ideas Snyder had for future movies I've never been too crazy about, but it's definitely a shame we'll never get to see the big final showdown between his Superman and Darkseid.

We?ll see it as a miniseries on HBO Max.

Yep I think so too Alatar. It's the only option.

One big point which people weren't talking about regarding the Ann Sarnoff piece, is that neither Zack nor most of the cast probably wouldn't want to work with WB for a JL 2 anyway. Just due to the past history and how much b-s##t they have caused.

Better to go with HBOMax where they are positive about the Snyder Cut, need the Snyder Cut and are fine with long format series of several hours.

It's just a question of money, and how they could make it for a lower budget than a full blockbuster movie. That will be the biggest hurdle I think.

Yep I think so too Alatar. It's the only option.

One big point which people weren't talking about regarding the Ann Sarnoff piece, is that neither Zack nor most of the cast probably wouldn't want to work with WB for a JL 2 anyway. Just due to the past history and how much b-s##t they have caused.

Better to go with HBOMax where they are positive about the Snyder Cut, need the Snyder Cut and are fine with long format series of several hours.

It's just a question of money, and how they could make it for a lower budget than a full blockbuster movie. That will be the biggest hurdle I think.

That would be a dream come true

So I was thinking, surely Hot Toys need to give us Cyborg at this point. He's the only one missing from the team, and of course the heart of ZSJL.

But Hot Toys better include the mother box of man !! I think it only came with one of the Batman sets. SS exclusive or something. For international people that was not so fair.

It would make sense to add it with Cyborg though.

I saw a comment on Reddit that a source of Justin's Collection told him Cyborg is coming. It's apparantly the same source that told him about the Knightmare Batman & black suit Superman 2-pack...

Still speculation I guess, but who knows? :huh

So I was thinking, surely Hot Toys need to give us Cyborg at this point. He's the only one missing from the team, and of course the heart of ZSJL.

But Hot Toys better include the mother box of man !! I think it only came with one of the Batman sets. SS exclusive or something. For international people that was not so fair.

It would make sense to add it with Cyborg though.
Yeah, the mother box situation is frustrating. Definitely hoping that HT releases Cyborg and it together

I saw a comment on Reddit that a source of Justin's Collection told him Cyborg is coming. It's apparantly the same source that told him about the Knightmare Batman & black suit Superman 2-pack...

Still speculation I guess, but who knows? :huh

It's a pretty easy guess at this point for someone on Reddit to say. But I really hope it's right.

And surely they have to include the mother box. If not I'll just need to 3D print one.

Or redo them and pack all 3 with him as "deluxe" or something. The current mother boxes are different sizes for some reason.

Just to put this in a bit of perspective, at the high end of spending in the streaming wars Amazon is spending $1B on the Tolkien Second Age 5 season miniseries. $250M to purchase the rights. So about $150 per 8 episode season. So much of that is going to be heavily CGI. Zack Snyder is a green screen/CGI master. And CGI is costly yes.

But anyway, an eight episode season is perfect for his style of storytelling. It needs to be a miniseries anyway.

Just to put this in a bit of perspective, at the high end of spending in the streaming wars Amazon is spending $1B on the Tolkien Second Age 5 season miniseries. $250M to purchase the rights. So about $150 per 8 episode season. So much of that is going to be heavily CGI. Zack Snyder is a green screen/CGI master. And CGI is costly yes.

But anyway, an eight episode season is perfect for his style of storytelling. It needs to be a miniseries anyway.

Yep, or HBOMax / WB need to get serious and invest in a Stagecraft setup like Disney for future productions and to be able to reduce costs. They were able to create huge landscapes and other worlds convincingly in the Mandalorian. A Knightmare landscape or Apocalypse world would be easily possible with that.

Am sure they will need to do more than one show using it.

But as we know WB are not so forward thinking as Disney. I mean they are still cutting women and people of colour from movies. So forget all that I suggested.

Back