Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, I just spent a whole afternoon defending the Snyderverse on the r/DC_Cinematic sub. It was draining, lol.
Nah, they can do both. Stop with that nonsense.
What I don't understand is the mentality of only one or another in this day and age.

I guess history is to blame, typically one Batman, one Superman, one James Bond at a time. The idea of a multiverse with say 2 Batman movies in parallel timelines, styles or stories is just too much to handle.

I want a 1/4th scale BvS Batfleck.
The Prime 1 BvS remains one my favorite Batman collectibles ever!

Just epic :thud:

55F25679-3490-48D3-82F3-EED2FA3D3F36.jpeg

Last edited:
He looks absolutely insane. I picked him up during a sale Prime1 held online, but I just haven’t been able to find a display table to put him on, so he’s been boxed this entire time. :lol

The Prime 1 BvS remains one my favorite Batman collectibles ever!

Just epic :thud:

View attachment 567840
Awesome, are those yours ? The Knightmare Batman looks pretty good as well there. Hell, all of them do !!

Interestingly when the 2 pack arrives I'll have all these in 1/6, so I guess that's something.....

#RestoreTheSnyderverse so we can get JL 2 + 3 and some more epic figures.

FONpe-saUAEpXWJ.jpeg

Are the Prime 1 statues 1/4 or 1/3? They look very nice. I’d like to see either JND or QS produce the full ZSJL lineup plus John Stewart Green Lantern in 1/3 scale with rooted hair and unmasked heads for Flash and Batman.

In 1/6 scale, I’d like to see Mera, John Stewart Green Lantern, and Steppenwolf. I’m still holding off on the 1/6 knockoff Darkseid.

Sounds like Queen Studios is interested in making at least the Snyderverse Trinity :panic: (at least from their BvS looks). Would be nice to have alternatives to the HT ones

Are the Prime 1 statues 1/4 or 1/3? They look very nice. I’d like to see either JND or QS produce the full ZSJL lineup plus John Stewart Green Lantern in 1/3 scale with rooted hair and unmasked heads for Flash and Batman.

In 1/6 scale, I’d like to see Mera, John Stewart Green Lantern, and Steppenwolf. I’m still holding off on the 1/6 knockoff Darkseid.
The one's in Jye's pic above are the 1/2 scale. But P1 has also made 1/3 scale statues.

Last edited:
r/DC_Cinematic has turned on Snyder? The ****?
Did it turn on Snyder... or are people just also discussing other movies and DC stuff now? Because there's always been a split in the fanbase, and with the success of stuff like The Batman and Peacemaker this year, it'd make sense that there'd be increased discussion about other stuff rather than just Snyder's movies.

Did it turn on Snyder... or are people just also discussing other movies and DC stuff now? Because there's always been a split in the fanbase, and with the success of stuff like The Batman and Peacemaker this year, it'd make sense that there'd be increased discussion about other stuff rather than just Snyder's movies.

There’s a hardcore anti-Snyder contingent that slams any positive sentiments towards his films at every opportunity. About 20-30 regs. They’re relentless.

However I actually ran a poll there 6 months ago and Snyder fans outnumbered haters 67% to 18%. That said, it appears that typically supporters don’t regularly post their positive support in the form of arguing or counter downvotes there, i.e., they’re a ’silent majority’.

There’s a hardcore anti-Snyder contingent that slams any positive sentiments towards his films at every opportunity. About 20-30 regs. They’re relentless.

However I actually ran a poll there 6 months ago and Snyder fans outnumbered haters 67% to 18%. That said, it appears that typically supporters don’t regularly post their positive support in the form of arguing or counter downvotes there, i.e., they’re a ’silent majority’.

Nice to get a bit of fact injected into the whole online discussion. Good job Alatar !

If the sub still consists of that many of the man’s fans then it seems like even less of a big deal if there are contingents there that like other things. Unless I’m misunderstanding.

If the sub still consists of that many of the man’s fans then it seems like even less of a big deal if there are contingents there that like other things. Unless I’m misunderstanding.

What I’m saying is one would easily get the impression that the sub is full of Snyder haters from how active and vocal that group of what I estimate to be about 20-30 haters are, whereas by the same token Snyder supporters tend to be very passive, i.e., nowhere near as vocal or active in terms of up or down voting.

Again I really don’t see the issue then. Snyder’s stuff has always been divisive, and there’s new stuff that’s been successful the past year that has nothing to do with him or his work. So the idea that you’d have fans migrating in who are interested in stuff other than his work is just common sense, IMO, even when that sub has a reputation for being extremely pro-Snyder.

Back