Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lion rock toyz has the black suit third party figure ready to ship. I won’t play hot toys game and force myself to buy an extra knightmare Batman. I’ll let you all know how it comes out.

Lion rock toyz has the black suit third party figure ready to ship. I won’t play hot toys game and force myself to buy an extra knightmare Batman. I’ll let you all know how it comes out.
OK thanks, any info is good. I was lucky and needed the Knightmare Batman as well. So the double pack is a dream for me !

Rovanic Custom Studio 1/6 Steppenwolf

That's actually the MarcoArt moulded figure. The same guy who did my Darkseid. I can really recommend the figures. High quality mouldings.

I was tempted by Steppenwolf, however Darkseid was more badass and grey skin tones are easier to paint :). however Steppenwolf wouldn't be mega difficult I suppose after watching some Youtube tutorials.

That is if you have the room. They are big boys !

That's actually the MarcoArt moulded figure. The same guy who did my Darkseid. I can really recommend the figures. High quality mouldings.

I was tempted by Steppenwolf, however Darkseid was more badass and grey skin tones are easier to paint :). however Steppenwolf wouldn't be mega difficult I suppose after watching some Youtube tutorials.

Yeah, it looks like Rovanic Studio is showing their painting skills? Anyway, it does indeed look like a nice paint job.

I have steppenwolf on the way from Marco Art. Rovanic is doing the paint order. Looks great from what he's shown me. Steppenwolf looks more interesting than the Darkseid, in my opinion.

I have my MarcoArt Steppenwolf and Darkseid figures awaiting assembly and painting - or more accurately they're awaiting me to have the money to have someone halfway competent paint them!!
Soon my children...soon.

So this guy is on his way to me. Head sculpt with rooted hair turned out really well imo. Might need a little futzing with water as he mentions, but nothing too difficult.

However !! That sculpted hair with smile is definitely staying in the box !

The rest looks pretty decent. Mine will be displayed with flak vest and badges on for sure !

So this guy is on his way to me. Head sculpt with rooted hair turned out really well imo. Might need a little futzing with water as he mentions, but nothing too difficult.

However !! That sculpted hair with smile is definitely staying in the box !

The rest looks pretty decent. Mine will be displayed with flak vest and badges on for sure !

I’m accepting it as a challenge that some potentially really cool photos are there to be taken with the molded hair head sculpt. I‘m inspired by what artists like Lucky Tjandra (Unreal Customs) and Jaxon Xu, and collectors like Dean Knight and this community’s @Auel do with their photography. I want to delve into that aspect of the hobby moving forward.

Last edited:
I’m accepting it as a challenge that some potentially really cool photos are there to be taken with the molded hair head sculpt. I‘m inspired by what artists like Lucky Tjandra (Unreal Customs) and Jaxon Xu, and collectors like Dean Knight and this community’s @Auel do with their photography. I want to delve into that aspect of the hobby moving forward.

Wow, such an honor to be mentioned. I'm by no means a photographer, just experimenting most of the time. :LOL:

Looks pretty decent actually. Although not a fan of the exposed elbow joint or the bare chest "hole".

But it exists !

45cm (17,7 inches) tall. Like my MarcoArt 1/6 piece, he's a big boy.

Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.05.30.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.05.15.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.12.14.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.12.35.jpg

Last edited:
OK all, seems there is a massive global Twitter trend event for #RestoreTheSnyderverse this week on the 18th March.

As many of you may know the merger of Discovery and Warner Bros Media is moving along and will soon be in place. David Zaslav (new CEO) is a fan of the DC trinity, and Zack Snyder has said many times he would be open to returning under the right conditions.

The last Twitter event for RestoreTheSnyderVerse this time last year racked up 1,5 Million tweets, a Twitter record. More than Endgame and the biggest number of all WB properties.

If you are interested in helping to increase the chances of the final Justice League 2 + 3 story completion and perhaps a stand alone Batfleck film/series then join the event. I simply re-tweet all I can at the time. Below are also some guidelines for times in your region.

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 14.19.51.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 14.23.19.jpg

This is frickin’ hilarious. Dude made it using a voice AI program with words he wrote.

Imo when you consider that we’re constantly being told we’re damn fools to be expressing our wish for it, I think it’s still darned impressive.

Last edited:
Back