TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have a link to this controller? I can't find it on amazon.

Thats a shame that Castor didnt get released. He looks the best out of all the figures made.

I was bored this morning while shopping and picked up a 6" Deluxe Rinzler figure on clearance for $2. What a crappy figure! The articulation in the legs is awful, the ankles are loose to where he can barely stand and the Identity Discs dont fit in the hands. I should have saved my $2, :lol . This was the first figure I bought, up til now I've only been collecting the vehicles.

I don't have any pics atm, but for the Rinzler figure I can't help you with the legs... but what I did to get him to hold his discs, I safely cut his index finger free from the others... it even gave him a more natural "discgrip" since his index finger rests on top of the disc while the other three fit on the inside of the inner ring.

I just used nice scissors and it was an easy cut. ;)

M.

I don't have any pics atm, but for the Rinzler figure I can't help you with the legs... but what I did to get him to hold his discs, I safely cut his index finger free from the others... it even gave him a more natural "discgrip" since his index finger rests on top of the disc while the other three fit on the inside of the inner ring.

I just used nice scissors and it was an easy cut. ;)

M.

Hmm, i'll have to try that. One of the discs doesn't fit on his back so I was just going to trim the inner rim of that disc in one spot to fit. Your trick sounds like it might work better, thanks!

Hmm, i'll have to try that. One of the discs doesn't fit on his back so I was just going to trim the inner rim of that disc in one spot to fit. Your trick sounds like it might work better, thanks!

Yes indeed, it will work much better and be less work... you can't even tell it's been cut when he's holding the discs. ;)

M.

Yeah, apparently the only reason the Xbox ones were wired was because Microsoft won't let third party vendors make wireless ones, which is amazingly lame. But I still like the blue one I got way back when.

Yeah, apparently the only reason the Xbox ones were wired was because Microsoft won't let third party vendors make wireless ones, which is amazingly lame. But I still like the blue one I got way back when.

Wonder why the blue PS3 controllers were wired? :huh

That's fine with me, I hate wireless controllers. They make my headphones buzz. Plus the battery pack is always in your way. :lol

damn that blows. oh well, at least tron stuff's coming out, that's a good thing...right?

Um, did you see that pic? I rather have nothing than actually dolls, seems like they are catering to the wrong folks there.

M.

Although... here's a thought... could you take the Sam figure, put the outfit on a TrueType and put the extra head from the light cycle on it?

I don't know. I would think maybe the proportions would be off.
I keep holding out hope for HT figures. On one hand I don't like that we've heard nothing in a long time but it seems pretty certain another movie is getting made so who knows.

Back