TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely wouldn't mind a reflective area for the light up portions of the suit. I am curious how the light up suit will look on the Sam Flynn with Light cycle, but reflective material would be fine with me.
I have wondered how a Rinzler/Tron would work. Mainly what would have to be involved to change the orange parts to blue. Would Tron have to be a completely separate release? Maybe Rinzler would be the regular release and Tron a convention exclusive. My bet is whatever they would use to make the suit would probably be very difficult to remove.

When making the list I was kind of proud of myself for coming up with the snap on holograms for Quorra's disc. I think that would be cool.

That was a nice touch indeed! Forgot to mention that.:yess::yess:

It does seem switching the light up feature on Rinzler/Tron would be a pain. Either way, I'd be totally okay with having both figures so no big deal on my end.

Maybe they could do what they are doing with Bespin Luke Skywalker. It would be expensive but maybe not as expensive as buying two separate individual figures.

Missed out on the Mondo posters :(

Anybody want to bid on this guy

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-...-TRON-LEGACY-MIP-/160722829462#ht_1420wt_1398

castorfigureoncardwsnet.jpg

The Mondo posters came and went faster than I thought. I've never bought from them before but I checked their site at 10 a.m. and they had already been posted and sold out. Not sure what this says for the demand for more Tron products. Did people snatch it up because they loved Tron or because they wanted to make a quick buck on eBay?

Good luck with the Castor figure. I've heard of people getting a grand for it on eBay.

Thats a shame that Castor didnt get released. He looks the best out of all the figures made.

I was bored this morning while shopping and picked up a 6" Deluxe Rinzler figure on clearance for $2. What a crappy figure! The articulation in the legs is awful, the ankles are loose to where he can barely stand and the Identity Discs dont fit in the hands. I should have saved my $2, :lol . This was the first figure I bought, up til now I've only been collecting the vehicles.

I'm really over those spinmaster toys, but I still love TRON so much. This little guy is on my dash still...

167352_10150090301177087_510452086_6437489_7875636_n.jpg

Wow!!! It's already at $660.00 with 8 days to go!!
:horror

I am happy my controller finally arrived from PDP

AkCGR30CMAAlDPL.jpg

I wanted to get the PS3 one, but usually these type of controllers turn out to be pretty crappy... :lol

I'm really over those spinmaster toys, but I still love TRON so much. This little guy is on my dash still...

167352_10150090301177087_510452086_6437489_7875636_n.jpg

I still like the line, even the figures... sure they could've been better, but I'm just happy that Tron got plenty of merchandise recently...

I have the blue one that came out last year. Loved it until it started clutching on me. Might pick this one up.

I have that one too. I stopped using it before any real issues come up but I will be on the look out with this one. I wish I knew the Ice Blue-White one was coming out, that was the one I really wanted.

I wanted to get the PS3 one, but usually these type of controllers turn out to be pretty crappy... :lol

I only had one issue with my older blue one from last year and that was the home button when held down to turn it off would pop up and go away sometimes. Not a big deal but annoying when I wanted to turn the Xbox off.

Kool! waiting on mine. Did you get the stand with your controller?

Yes I did. It is somewhere between "awesome" and "Almost useless" with my decor but I still have it out on the coffee table until my gf decides it is time to go.

5d96002e.jpg

My controller arrived today along with the stand. The stand is ok. Love the controller.

Back