1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few reference points for figures I had on pre-order and how long from Production photos releasing to Sideshow shipping. Ant-man and Black Widow were 43 days. Hawkeye was 45, I think. Rocket was delayed a bit at 54 days. Tomorrow will be 45 days since Mando production pics were released so I am hoping that we'll start getting notifications very soon.

I have a few reference points for figures I had on pre-order and how long from Production photos releasing to Sideshow shipping. Ant-man and Black Widow were 43 days. Hawkeye was 45, I think. Rocket was delayed a bit at 54 days. Tomorrow will be 45 days since Mando production pics were released so I am hoping that we'll start getting notifications very soon.

Good info!

You’re doing gods work :lol:wink1:

Just got a shipping notice for Infinity War Starlord, which released a week later than Mando...should be anytime now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

697d0d07f859314ef32f2ba20ac01ede.jpg

Yess!!!!!!

Back