1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
697d0d07f859314ef32f2ba20ac01ede.jpg

Yess!!!!!!

Was yours a flex pay order?

At this point I think I will just wait for BBTS to get their order in since I have a preorder. If I try buying it now who knows when it will ship from SS.

I just got a notice for this and the Mark 47 for next week.

Add in the PS5 and Xbox Series X preorders and this is going to be a rather expensive next week.

I just got a notice for this and the Mark 47 for next week.

Add in the PS5 and Xbox Series X preorders and this is going to be a rather expensive next week.

So like a $1200 week? I spend around $2000 a year on SW 1:6 scale and a few black series figures here and there. Ofcourse this year its closer to $3000. :lol

So like a $1200 week? I spend around $2000 a year on SW 1:6 scale and a few black series figures here and there. Ofcourse this year its closer to $3000. :lol

I honestly do not want to know how much per year I have been spending on figures and statues the last three or so years, all I know is it's kind of a lot :lol

I keep a record with how much each one costs and when it arrived. I also add everything up at the end of the year and cry a little bit :lol

I honestly do not want to know how much per year I have been spending on figures and statues the last three or so years, all I know is it's kind of a lot :lol

haha! Yep, I have a spreadsheet that tracks my pre orders/balances etc. I never add them up!! I want the fantasy of my collection, not the harsh reality.

Exactly, same with me. Ignorance is bliss in this case !!!

I received notice for next Thursday as well :yess:

Same here! Starlord ships Wednesday and Mando Thursday. While I?m excited about Starlord, Ive not been as stoked to receive a figure as much as I am Mando in a while. Well, maybe Vintage color Fett but that?s been a couple months! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta say I?m enjoying the current vibe for the HT Star Wars releases. A good looking Qui-Gonn, Lando finally and a Fett reissue all on top of the upcoming Mando figs and season 2. Good time to be a fan in this crappy, crappy year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back