1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're the same - as cookie cutter as Hasbro can make their cheaper 12" figures. Great suggestion from helmet experts in another thread, if u just need heads.:stormtroo

It's nice HT included 1-head-on-a-pike but IMO for such an evocative image....

View attachment 494848

I need more heads:cool:. Don't wanna invest a lot of money tho, so have these earth tone chalks:

https://smile.amazon.com/General-Pe...599503704&sprefix=pastels+eart,aps,144&sr=8-5

and like one railroader mentions use for weathering. I'll try ground chalk and sand w. some bloodstains:monkey3 and seal. Because it can't just be ANY dirt, it has to look like Tatooine sand. The chalk will let me get the color right. Since I can't go to beach for sand. Because everyone else is at beach.:sick

I'll save one of these very basic figs for background (after beating it up) 'coz they're toys. They don't do much, just stand there. Not like I'd destroy an HT for a head:cool:
Grind the pastels and apply them like makeup using broad, soft brushes that can pick them up. Careful not to hydrate them. Spray seal with clear coat as you layer; probably best to seal with a semi-gloss and then spot finish with a matte medium to dry out the weathering.

Grind the pastels and apply them like makeup using broad, soft brushes that can pick them up. Careful not to hydrate them. Spray seal with clear coat as you layer; probably best to seal with a semi-gloss and then spot finish with a matte medium to dry out the weathering.

Thank you! Very much appreciated:duff - I was just gonna try burying them in a mix of chalk and sand; but this will work much better!:)

Paid mine off as soon as I got the email. Need to be part of the 1st batch

Will that actually make a difference? In my experiences, unless you ordered early and without using flex pay there's no guarantee that you'll get in on the first batch, even with paying off the remaining balance early.

Will that actually make a difference? In my experiences, unless you ordered early and without using flex pay there's no guarantee that you'll get in on the first batch, even with paying off the remaining balance early.

It does not seem to make any difference at all.

I swear I read that making any change to your order bumps you to the back. In a FB group someone paid off Hawkeye immediately after it came out in HK and they didn't get first batch, they chatted and were basically told that you get bumped.

I swear I read that making any change to your order bumps you to the back. In a FB group someone paid off Hawkeye immediately after it came out in HK and they didn't get first batch, they chatted and were basically told that you get bumped.

Seconded. I fully paid on the 1st day the 1/4 joker went up for pre order and I was one of the very last to receiver form sideshow. Like 3 months after release. Despite contacting them about it.
Never changed any part of my order either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve heard many conflicting things regarding different batches and being bumped in line. There probably isn’t a rhyme or reason to any of it.

I po'd Maul after he was released and got him earlier than a lot of people here who po'd early. **** isn't right.

I've never not been in the first batch, and I mess around with my orders all the time. I think it's just luck of the draw, or maybe even based on location?

I've been ordering through them for 14 years at this point.

It appears to be 100% random.

Starting to prep for this guy, first limb back for the Blurrg. Right arm cold off the 3D press, needs post corrected. Should have the rest printed in 2 days then finish up sand, cast, paint. I love this fish lizard as a accessory.

Mando be like a space Blonde on space horse, lol.

F5ww7Li.jpg

Starting to prep for this guy, first limb back for the Blurrg. Right arm cold off the 3D press, needs post corrected. Should have the rest printed in 2 days then finish up sand, cast, paint. I love this fish lizard as a accessory.

Mando be like a space Blonde on space horse, lol.

F5ww7Li.jpg

Hehe working on mine too [emoji3526]
72780a7100c63a7718fecd2af7816652.jpg

Back