The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe toy origin basically just stole my money for this figure lmfao I've no clue how to get it back. Bank said it was too far back to retrieve the full amount. **** that company.
Yeah, you're unfortunately pretty much screwed here. I am too. I'm not happy about it, but I'm just moving on at this point. Hope people know not to buy from them and they go out of business.

So I got an email from OneSixthKit that mid beard headsculpt is in stock. The second batch figure will also be in stock later this April or early May

So I got an email from OneSixthKit that mid beard headsculpt is in stock. The second batch figure will also be in stock later this April or early May
We will ship 30% head sculpts on Monday, hope to finish all shipment in this week. If anyone haven't got our email yet, please wait for a while

Suddenly many product release at same time, maybe due to the covid lockdown in March

Great news!! Can you confirm @R_R_X? I think you had mentioned that production on the second batch was almost complete but needed a short delay, so this seems like good news for those of us still waiting!
Yes Kit has the heads, the figure should release later this month, it's a huge quantity and we're trying to reduce the QC issues we had in the first batch so this second batch will probably have to be split in two! 🤯

I can't believe toy origin basically just stole my money for this figure lmfao I've no clue how to get it back. Bank said it was too far back to retrieve the full amount. **** that company.
Let's wait and see, we're going to try and see if they can ship stock from the second batch, if not then I dont' know what to say, their actions put a huge damper on the release.

Hello guys! I recently pre-ordered a gunslinger in March, and this is my first figure :) Quite excited to join this communtiy!

I have been playing RDR2 since 2020 when I purchased my PS4 and the game altogether. It was interesting that I bought this game without knowing anything about R* and RDR, and just wanted to have a vurtual pet horse and free roam in a beautiful world.

However, after playing RDR2, I fall in love with it. It is not just a game. It is art. It is life. When the game was finished, I started my second playthrough, wanting to meet Arthur, Charles, John, Uncle, Sadie, and other side misson characters again....

I have played several video games such as God War, The Last of Us 1, The Wolf among Us, and a serie of Uncharted. These games are good, but, I have to say the RDR2 is my favorite.

We will ship 30% head sculpts on Monday, hope to finish all shipment in this week. If anyone haven't got our email yet, please wait for a while

Suddenly many product release at same time, maybe due to the covid lockdown in March
Thank you Kit! My friend's head got shipped and I was like Hades gif bellow lol :D Take your time Sir!
giphy.gif

Like I waited so long I don’t know if I’d start bursting into tears and praying to Allah on a mat if the figure where to suddenly pop into my room rn but I’m thinking… somebody that owns one of these needs to go the jelly belly hq and make some sick photos.
I hope the joints are good like my John marston that has METAL JOINTS, because I think I’d literally become the next actor for the next Batman movie’s joker if AM broke straight outta the box.
But I’m definitely planning on making a video on the limtoys Badass deer dude figure. But I’m thinking that for the red heads redemption Johnny outlaw figure when it’s released would have to be transported on mlr rocket trucks telling how screwed up the world is with war these days.
But I hope everyone out there is staying safe and doin good.

Back