The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well on the bright side, I think I do have the longest living Archibald Morgan even though he’s been sick for 3 years
My Tacitus Callahan lives on in multiple timelines, without Mr. Rat at camp, I usually leave the flu chapter alone, but I'll probably go back to it to relate more to good old Author Morgue.

Well I tested positive for Covid today, feeling like absolute crap at the moment I guess now would be a good time to replay Chapter 6 of a certain video game for ultra immersion. :lol
Take care brother ! Praying for your quick recovery.

Thank you man, today has been the worst one so far, coming here helps keep the mind distracted. 🙏
Stay strong man.
As a one who tested positive as well (two months ago) I know how a pain in the as* it can be.
I’m sure that you will feel better sooner.
Just wait a little bit more and it will be behind you.

Stay strong man.
As a one who tested positive as well (two months ago) I know how a pain in the as* it can be.
I’m sure that you will feel better sooner.
Just wait a little bit more and it will be behind you.
Thank you, happy to hear you made a speedy recovery as well.

Thank you man, today has been the worst one so far, coming here helps keep the mind distracted. 🙏
These past 2 years has felt like a lifetime of heartache and physically crushed for a lot of people almost like a never ending nightmare, but I hope you continue to stay strong and continue to love. These days it seems it’s easier to hate, than to love but without Love there’s no place to belong in this screwed up life.
Take care brother!

Last edited:
These past 2 years has felt like a lifetime of heartache and physically crushed for a lot of people almost like a never ending nightmare, but I hope you continue to stay strong and continue to love. These days it seems it’s easier to hate, than to love but without Love there’s no way to go forward in this screwed up life.
Take care brother!
Words to live by, take care as well!

Thanks for the very kind words and support man!

I do try my best to inform people on here, and listen to what you all want, of course not every suggestion will be approved but it's great that people are enthusiastic at the idea of us making their favorite characters, going forward I will only be posting announcement threads as previously stated, udates I may give but they will be spoiler tagged.

Yes BBICN, Weibo, Baidu, etc, are all way harsher than this place lol I don't blame any company for not wanting to communicate when the responses and interaction with the home land collectors can turn your day to worse than **** lol.
What about starting a discord?

8BBC070C-0C65-47A7-8542-246CCF7A4CC7.jpeg

Lim is sending us the mid-beard head sculpt, we shall ship them all next week, So the gunslinger shouldn't be far away
Great news!! Can you confirm @R_R_X? I think you had mentioned that production on the second batch was almost complete but needed a short delay, so this seems like good news for those of us still waiting!

I can't believe toy origin basically just stole my money for this figure lmfao I've no clue how to get it back. Bank said it was too far back to retrieve the full amount. **** that company.

Back