The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the laugh man but I will avoid those kind of threads for now, but someone could totally create a one not affliated with any brand asking which figures people would like to see, that'd be cool, I have some contributions myself!
Well I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone here when I ask you stay on the forum! We'd definitely miss ya, man!
I always look forward to hearing your updates on upcoming Lim releases on this forum the most. Most of my 1/6 scale wanted list is literally in the works over at Lim, so its pretty darn cool that you've been keeping us up to date on whats going with which figure. We really do appreciate it!
And not to mention that Lim actually seems to be one of the few manufacturers that still asks their consumers what figures they'd like to see and listen to the feedback as well.
As far as I know, I think MTD from MTToys is the only other person who does that, and he only seems to respond every six months or so. Guess I can't really blame him though, the BBICN feedback seems to be a little extra...harsh on certain product releases compared to most folks on here. lol

Well I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone here when I ask you stay on the forum! We'd definitely miss ya, man!
I always look forward to hearing your updates on upcoming Lim releases on this forum the most. Most of my 1/6 scale wanted list is literally in the works over at Lim, so its pretty darn cool that you've been keeping us up to date on whats going with which figure. We really do appreciate it!
And not to mention that Lim actually seems to be one of the few manufacturers that still asks their consumers what figures they'd like to see and listen to the feedback as well.
As far as I know, I think MTD from MTToys is the only other person who does that, and he only seems to respond every six months or so. Guess I can't really blame him though, the BBICN feedback seems to be a little extra...harsh on certain product releases compared to most folks on here. lol
Thanks for the very kind words and support man!

I do try my best to inform people on here, and listen to what you all want, of course not every suggestion will be approved but it's great that people are enthusiastic at the idea of us making their favorite characters, going forward I will only be posting announcement threads as previously stated, udates I may give but they will be spoiler tagged.

Yes BBICN, Weibo, Baidu, etc, are all way harsher than this place lol I don't blame any company for not wanting to communicate when the responses and interaction with the home land collectors can turn your day to worse than **** lol.

Last edited:
I do try my best to inform people on here, and listen to what you all want, of course not every suggestion will be approved but it's great that people are enthusiastic at the idea of us making their favorite characters, going forward I will only be posting announcement threads as previously stated, udates I may give but they will be spoiler tagged, the mods were questioning if the discussion and advertisement of third party products may be detrimental to the forums and it's safety so I don't want to be responsible for anything happening.

To clarify, in case panic ensues, the specific issue was raised about threads where third party companies canvas collectors which licenses they should tackle, and those where collectors petition third parties about which licenses they should tackle.

These were deemed to be of an overly provocative nature, as opposed to the usual threads discussing such figures.

To clarify, in case panic ensues, the specific issue was raised about threads where third party companies canvas collectors which licenses they should tackle, and those where collectors petition third parties about which licenses they should tackle.

These were deemed to be of an overly provocative nature, as opposed to the usual threads discussing such figures.
I edited my post to avoid any panic, everything is fine folks I'm simply trying to make sure nobody has issues here. :)

Yes BBICN, Weibo, Baidu, etc, are all way harsher than this place lol I don't blame any company for not wanting to communicate when the responses and interaction with the home land collectors can turn your day to worse than **** lol.

I usually have the BBICN forum's 'New Product' and 'Unboxing Review' sections open in my desktop tabs, as they're often the first source for both areas.

While it's often hard to understand exactly what's being written through Chrome's automatic translator, the tone of the posts there is often pretty brutal. They don't hold back, and they aren't very forgiving or understanding!

I usually have the BBICN forum's 'New Product' and 'Unboxing Review' sections open in my desktop tabs, as they're often the first source for both areas.

While it's often hard to understand exactly what's being written through Chrome's automatic translator, the tone of the posts there is often pretty brutal. They don't hold back, and they aren't very forgiving or understanding!
You think those guys are bad you should try checking Baidu! 😅

Hey @R_R_X I know lim must be kojima fans. I am drooling at the thought of a sam porter bridges from death stranding in the 1/6 scale. I cant think of a character that lends to a figure as good. The fun factor alone and the thought of taking it to places and taking pictures makes it worth Joker deluxe money for me. Was there ever conversation about this?

Hey @R_R_X I know lim must be kojima fans. I am drooling at the thought of a sam porter bridges from death stranding in the 1/6 scale. I cant think of a character that lends to a figure as good. The fun factor alone and the thought of taking it to places and taking pictures makes it worth Joker deluxe money for me. Was there ever conversation about this?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
That looks amazing! You guys are insanely talented, Lim's got a bright future ahead and I am here for it!!

Right now I'll just settle for what's already been announced coming out. Once they have, then we'll see about anything later. As long as I get a second chance to order an Investigator, hopefully from Kit, then that will do me.

@R_R_X perhaps an accessory kit could also be something to consider as a compromise. I see on facebook 1 guy makes a head. Another makes a baby incubater. Another the containers. But the hardest part nobody can make is the outfit with the harnasses.

@R_R_X perhaps an accessory kit could also be something to consider as a compromise. I see on facebook 1 guy makes a head. Another makes a baby incubater. Another the containers. But the hardest part nobody can make is the outfit with the harnasses.
Accessory or outfits packs are not something we're interested in right now, sorry.

I actually have a chapter 6 Andy morgan save on my Xbox on the last mission before Antoine Dies, but I was gonna play the final ride while I was talking the figure out the box, but I kid you not, that Arthritis Morganite has been alive for 3 years straight in cowboy purgatory. :monkey2

I actually have a chapter 6 Andy morgan save on my Xbox on the last mission before Antoine Dies, but I was gonna play the final ride while I was talking the figure out the box, but I kid you not, that Arthritis Morganite has been alive for 3 years straight in cowboy purgatory. :monkey2
Mr. M won't have to suffer for too long now I hope!

Well on the bright side, I think I do have the longest living Archibald Morgan even though he’s been sick for 3 years

Back