The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're only considering the seperate sculpt idea right now, the sculpt would be of sickly Gunslinger with a new redesigned hairpiece to wear with the hat, we also discussed including the Stalker hat but not sure if this whole head pack is something people would purchase, which is why I asked.

What about a gentlemanly head sculpt and/or hair piece option? Something a little less wild, like slicked back hair or a mustache? Something to nudge it into the Doc Holiday territory.

arthur-slick-back.png
arthur-dapper.png

And Stalker hat.... YAS my fav hat of the game!

stlaker hat.jpg

We've been talking about something lately, would folks here buy a second seperate head pack, this time of a TB sculpt with a new hair piece to fit the angle of the hat, perhaps with a new type of hat included as well? If you would prefer another option let me know.
I’m definitely down for a TB headsculpt. If it’s included in an accessory pack, a Stalker hat would be cool too. Would also be nice if the new hair piece was comparable with the original hat

The stalker hat and the dark duster coat would be worth two figures lol.
But ain’t no hell i could afford for another one of them art pieces.
Definitely going with the prue original outfit for my last time finally beating rdr2 for like the uhh… 6th time probably. But I really love just vanilla Arthur in the end.
But **** I wish a had a darn second one just to strip down and turn him into like anything 1/6 related. Somebody out there with it, do it for me man.
Dress up Arthur in some funny **** y’all dude please.

We've been talking about something lately, would folks here buy a second seperate head pack, this time of a TB sculpt with a new hair piece to fit the angle of the hat, perhaps with a new type of hat included as well? If you would prefer another option let me know.
Hell yes! A separate head and hat/hair pack would be awesome.

I don’t know how delicate this figures clothes are to fully strip down but it would be bad ass to see a Arthur in a modern day outfit with tac gear

We're only considering the seperate sculpt idea right now, the sculpt would be of sickly Gunslinger with a new redesigned hairpiece to wear with the hat, we also discussed including the Stalker hat but not sure if this whole head pack is something people would purchase, which is why I asked.

For some reason, it's not allowing me to Like posts at the moment.

I would be interested in additional sculpts and hats. The stalker hat is the best looking one. I always wore the stalker hat with this jacket in a darker color.

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 49
Somewhere in the middle of the ocean where big corporations can't get to them.

Maritime laws and all that. You know how it is.
No wonder I can search nothing about LimToys on the Internet😂
OK, I think I'll quit thinking about it.

I’d be in for it. I really like options. The more, the better.

Back