The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys rock, I appreciate the extra effort in the QC process. I know some of the smaller pieces were loose or broken in the first batch. Really excited to get this next month!

Kinda curious about whether there will be any 3rd batch. I guess maybe not cuz LimToys will need to be focus on other projects(?

Last edited:
Kinda curious about whether there will be any 3rd batch. I guess maybe not cuz LimToys will need to be focus on other projects(?
Sixth scale doesn't work like that haha. The fact that LIM Toys is doing a 2nd batch is really generous on their part, but I think a lot of it has to do with problems with some retailers. I can't imagine they'll do a third run. No one does that. But I won't speak for R_R_X and I'll let him weigh in.

If you are unable to order the figure right now due to financial situation or missed out preordering, might be worth reaching out to Kit from OneSixthKit and see if he has any extra available or can offer you a payment plan. There's still options out there to pick him up for a reasonable enough price.

Like RandomHero said, it's very very unlikely. They are moving on to other projects (like another certain red dead main character!).

As the replies above say there won't be a third batch, the second one is huge and will likely have to be split into two releases, second batches are something brands tend to avoid because it holds you back from other projects, in this case we decided to make one because of the overwhelming after market demand and issues with other retailers, but yeah after the second batch is completely released I doubt we'll produce more.

We've been talking about something lately, would folks here buy a second seperate head pack, this time of a TB sculpt with a new hair piece to fit the angle of the hat, perhaps with a new type of hat included as well? If you would prefer another option let me know.

If you are unable to order the figure right now due to financial situation or missed out preordering, might be worth reaching out to Kit from OneSixthKit and see if he has any extra available or can offer you a payment plan. There's still options out there to pick him up for a reasonable enough price.

Like RandomHero said, it's very very unlikely. They are moving on to other projects (like another certain red dead main character!).
I have pre-ordered mine in this March :)
But, thanks for the advise 😊

As the replies above say there won't be a third batch, the second one is huge and will likely have to be split into two releases, second batches are something brands tend to avoid because it holds you back from other projects, in this case we decided to make one because of the overwhelming after market demand and issues with other retailers, but yeah after the second batch is completely released I doubt we'll produce more.
This is my first time to purchase a figure, so I am curious about how the figure market goes. Now I've learned! Thanks 😊

Sixth scale doesn't work like that haha. The fact that LIM Toys is doing a 2nd batch is really generous on their part, but I think a lot of it has to do with problems with some retailers. I can't imagine they'll do a third run. No one does that. But I won't speak for R_R_X and I'll let him weigh in.
Yeah. I really appreciate that LimToys is willing to do the 2nd batch!!

We've been talking about something lately, would folks here buy a second seperate head pack, this time of a TB sculpt with a new hair piece to fit the angle of the hat, perhaps with a new type of hat included as well? If you would prefer another option let me know.
YES !!

I need a shaved TB head for my custom. ^^

Dude I remember seeing something like that on a old old picture of the prototype where the eyes looked slightly red. But I’m definitely thinking about finding or just making the black outlaw coat which was my favorite clothing piece from the game.

I’m sorry…did you just refer to Arthur as tuberculosis?

Um definitely the grizzly outlaw outfit would be sick but at the same time, I assume that the figures clothes would be delicate asf without tweezers or something. Another suggestion which would be highly unlikely but badass is a alt head with angry teeth gritting showing sculpt to show Archibalds killer side. Or maybe the Eggert plume white hat

Um definitely the grizzly outlaw outfit would be sick but at the same time, I assume that the figures clothes would be delicate asf without tweezers or something. Another suggestion which would be highly unlikely but badass is a alt head with angry teeth gritting showing sculpt to show Archibalds killer side. Or maybe the Eggert plume white hat
We're only considering the seperate sculpt idea right now, the sculpt would be of sickly Gunslinger with a new redesigned hairpiece to wear with the hat, we also discussed including the Stalker hat but not sure if this whole head pack is something people would purchase, which is why I asked.

Last edited:
We're only considering the seperate sculpt idea right now, the sculpt would be of sickly Gunslinger with a new redesigned hairpiece to wear with the hat, we also discussed including the Stalker hat but not sure if this whole head pack is something people would purchase, which is why I asked.
Stalker hat was the main hat I rocked.

Yes, for sure! I feel like that was really the only key look from the game not covered by you guys yet. I think a sick head with a little scruff (like option 2 on the beard length, pretty much just some stubble) would be a nice addition.

I think any hair, head, hat, weapon, accessory or clothing sets would always be welcome. With a game as heavily customizable as this one, you’ll never please everyone perfectly based on their unique preferences but having more options available is always nice.

What about a magnet based hyper realistic deer head? 😂

Back