The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit said hopefully around the end of the month, so maybe any day now? Pretty stoked cause I just got my head sculpt in and it looks incredible.

That would be the point of it yes.
Perfect!
Any chance you could make it an accessories pack and add the long coat.?
1651203554565.jpeg

Last edited:
We're hoping for a May release.
Is Toy Origin receiving any by chance? They haven't responded to my last two emails and partial.ly will not refund me nor help me contact them. They just told me to read their FAQ and email them. They even told me to that we must respect the "unconventional" way toy origin is run. (Despite Partial.ly being a payment company who talks to both merchant and customer.) I didn't know their reputation back when I preordered and paid it off mostly in 2020.

Is Toy Origin receiving any by chance? They haven't responded to my last two emails and partial.ly will not refund me nor help me contact them. They just told me to read their FAQ and email them. They even told me to that we must respect the "unconventional" way toy origin is run. (Despite Partial.ly being a payment company who talks to both merchant and customer.) I didn't know their reputation back when I preordered and paid it off mostly in 2020.
We didn't know their reputation as well but we've come to deeply regret ever doing business with them, I'll be honest I don't think Toy Origin is ever getting their stock, they refused to pay for it the first time despite our attempts to find ways to make it work, some suppliers staright up refused to do any business with Toy Orign and others cancelled all their orders when it became clear what kind of business they are.

Menwhile Paul Sheppard, the founder of Toy Origin, is out there buying new cars/car accessories, starting new businesses, spending large sums of money on t-shirt printing machines, the man is a scammer and a piece of **** to his costumers and those he deals with, it took us calling him out publicly last year for him to even reply to us, so yeah, he can go **** himself and I hope karma gets him soon.

The only thing I can say to help is, if you still want the figure, put in a pre order with One Sixth Kit for our second batch, they are our main retailer and supplier and the best place you can order from.

We didn't know their reputation as well but we've come to deeply regret ever doing business with them, I'll be honest I don't think Toy Origin is ever getting their stock, they refused to pay for it the first time despite our attempts to find ways to make it work, some suppliers staright up refused to do any business with Toy Orign and others cancelled all their orders when it became clear what kind of business they are.

Menwhile Paul Sheppard, the founder of Toy Origin, is out there buying new cars/car accessories, starting new businesses, spending large sums of money on t-shirt printing machines, the man is a scammer and a piece of **** to his costumers and those he deals with, it took us calling him out publicly last year for him to even reply to us, so yeah, he can go **** himself and I hope karma gets him soon.

The only thing I can say to help is, if you still want the figure, put in a pre order with One Sixth Kit for our second batch, they are our main retailer and supplier and the best place you can order from.
Really ****** news to hear. Lost roughly $200 to this company for a gunslinger. Luckily I had a feeling this was gonna happen after hearing about toy origin more so I got one with kit, still losing all of that hard earned money that could've went else where though. Wish I knew before hand.

For the past 3 years i held on to that $20 deposit I gave to toy origin, hell even my goatee grew out after so much time. Wish I kept that giant 2lb jug of jellybeans I was was gonna display him in but i found some preserved buck antlers in the forest, to wrap around the base.
like at this point i don’t really know how i would feel if I actually got it, because it’s become a spiritual artifact, but always a arms reach away, after the slow painful darn 3 years of sickness and loss, but rdr2 was the last thing me and my dad ever did together. It’s been a long ride RRX.

I would like to also say my marston is pretty much complete besides the cattlemen gloves I’ve been waiting on for 3 years, like even sometimes after the 4 years I’ve been slowly making him, and dragging his clothes through sand and dirt, his hair started to look like it was graying, but it was actually the delicate paint on his hair because i would touch him up with anything I had at the time.
But I’m sure y’all’s are gonna be a million times better but hey, I dabbled the different sand particles on the bottom of his pants with a thumb tack, also would lik To thank tdm customs for the sculpt and Stevo for the gunbelt.
F94A1198-AECB-417A-9CC1-E4737C012C6F.jpeg

Really ****** news to hear. Lost roughly $200 to this company for a gunslinger. Luckily I had a feeling this was gonna happen after hearing about toy origin more so I got one with kit, still losing all of that hard earned money that could've went else where though. Wish I knew before hand.
Never pay in full for a preorder.

I'm sorry, when we were approached by Paul/Toy Origin we thought he was very professional and seemed like a good candidate to carry our stuff, if I recall correctly he had just recently started his business and it seemed like a good match for us, "you scratch our back and we sratch yours back" kinda deal, and then things started going downhill, and as more info came to light about the way he conducted business we began to worry, then one of our suppliers cut Toy Origin's orders and we had to fix that, by the time the figure released we wouldn't even get an answer back, we tried to make it work and I held onto hope we could work something out with the second batch but it's become clear it's just not going to happen, what is more disgusting is this just one figure of many that he has scammed people with, again I'm sorry it had to go down like this but I do not wish to discuss this any further, all it does is make me angry and gives me a headache, it left a permanent stain on this figure's release and our reputation.

I would like to also say my marston is pretty much complete besides the cattlemen gloves I’ve been waiting on for 3 years, like even sometimes after the 4 years I’ve been slowly making him, and dragging his clothes through sand and dirt, his hair started to look like it was graying, but it was actually the delicate paint on his hair because i would touch him up with anything I had at the time.
But I’m sure y’all’s are gonna be a million times better but hey, I dabbled the different sand particles on the bottom of his pants with a thumb tack, also would lik To thank tdm customs for the sculpt and Stevo for the gunbelt.View attachment 574815
Such an awesome custom mate! Wish you well after all the difficult times you had to endure and hope you get your Gunslinger figure soon!

For the past 3 years i held on to that $20 deposit I gave to toy origin, hell even my goatee grew out after so much time. Wish I kept that giant 2lb jug of jellybeans I was was gonna display him in but i found some preserved buck antlers in the forest, to wrap around the base.
like at this point i don’t really know how i would feel if I actually got it, because it’s become a spiritual artifact, but always a arms reach away, after the slow painful darn 3 years of sickness and loss, but rdr2 was the last thing me and my dad ever did together. It’s been a long ride RRX.
I'm sorry about your father man, I hope he's at peace wherever he's at.
The figure should be released in May so the wait should be over soon, it has indeed been a long 3 years for all of us I hope the figure can at least bring you some closure to this whole thing, it certainly felt like the closing of a chapter in my life since it means so much to me than just a toy, and seems that's the case for you as well.
But I’m sure y’all’s are gonna be a million times better but hey, I dabbled the different sand particles on the bottom of his pants with a thumb tack, also would lik To thank tdm customs for the sculpt and Stevo for the gunbelt.View attachment 574815
It's a pretty sick custom!

Really surprised Toy Origion is still in existence, totally unprofessional operation, run by a real jerk who treats customers like dirt. :mad:
Same here. There’s a lot of negative reviews floating around about them online in the last year or so. I’m not sure if it’s due to covid impacts, probably.

Mid-beard has arrived and I just love everything about this! The texture work on the skin is so good and the amazing box art and quality really adds to the 'premium' feel. Receiving this sculpt is like playing the demo for a game you know is going to be amazing. Cannot wait for the full figure now. Fantastic work, R_R_X and team!

PXL_20220430_215105676.PORTRAIT.jpg

Mid-beard has arrived and I just love everything about this! The texture work on the skin is so good and the amazing box art and quality really adds to the 'premium' feel. Receiving this sculpt is like playing the demo for a game you know is going to be amazing. Cannot wait for the full figure now. Fantastic work, R_R_X and team!

View attachment 574996
Thanks for the kind words and support! 🤠

Back