The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would welcome any additional head sculpts or new outfits. I'm balls deep into this line. With so many outfit and sculpt options, you could make quite a few additional accessory packs. Collectors by their very nature feel compelled to finish the collection. As long as there are additional products for the gunslinger being made, collectors will purchase them. Same potential with Ginger Huntress. She also has massive potential for expansion packs

Any plans to make a 1/12 version of this? Or would the parts be too small/fragile for that scale?

Hey, guys, if you have customed anything for the gunslinger figure, please shared with us! I love to see people's creativity here.

Months ago I received only the Mid-beard HS but the figure wouldn't appear at my house for 30 more days, so, I did a little custom one with a Booker Dewitt custom I been working on for ages. I put the headsculpt and the hat from Spider Noir from SooSoo but still something was missing. I ended up using an old Woody vest and I was pretty amused but happy with the result :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20211208_111542084.jpg

IMG_20211119_151819063.jpg

IMG-20211119-WA0001.jpeg

I put my vote in for a single piece sculpted head with hat.
A well fitted, correct looking hat is near impossible when its a seperate piece on a sculpted head. Unless you really push down hard on it and risk damaging both the hat and the head. I've seen the pics in this thread of an incredible looking figure ...with a hat on his head sitting bizarrely high and making the whole thing look like a toy.
Its always the same problem with Indiana Jones figures as well. I'm happy the new Sideshow Man with No Name has the hat attached to the head sculpt and it can actually sit right.

Months ago I received only the Mid-beard HS but the figure wouldn't appear at my house for 30 more days, so, I did a little custom one with a Booker Dewitt custom I been working on for ages. I put the headsculpt and the hat from Spider Noir from SooSoo but still something was missing. I ended up using an old Woody vest and I was pretty amused but happy with the result :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 573190
View attachment 573191

View attachment 573192
YOU'RE MY FAVORITE DEPUTY

A well fitted, correct looking hat is near impossible when its a seperate piece on a sculpted head. Unless you really push down hard on it and risk damaging both the hat and the head. I've seen the pics in this thread of an incredible looking figure ...with a hat on his head sitting bizarrely high and making the whole thing look like a toy.
Its always the same problem with Indiana Jones figures as well. I'm happy the new Sideshow Man with No Name has the hat attached to the head sculpt and it can actually sit right.
True,I'd buy a headsculpt with a hat as well, when I'll get my figure I'll probably never use the hat,scared of scratching paint.

Well with the sickly headsculpt we plan to include a new hair piece with the correct angle to wear the hat, we are aware the hat was heavily criticized and when we went back to our reference we indeed noted that the angle was different, the problem isn't the head or the hat, just the hairpiece, so that's why we want to add a new hair piece to wear with the hat.

I'm happy to say the next outlaw figure won't have this issue as we made sure to nail the angle this time, since the beginning our plan was to give people options and having the hat glued on the head would limit how people can display the figure to better match the look they indentify with, so a glued on hat is not something we have any intetion of doing.

Last edited:
Well with the sickly headsculpt we plan to include a new hair piece with the correct angle to wear the hat, we are aware the hat was heavily criticized and when we went back to our reference we indeed noted that the angle was different, the problem isn't the head or the hat, just the hairpiece, so that's why we want to add a new hair piece to wear with the hat.

I'm happy to say the next outlaw figure won't have this issue as we made sure to nail the angle this time, since the beginning our plan was to give people options and having the hat glued on the head would limit how people can display the figure to better match the look they indentify with, so a glued on hat is not something we have any intetion of doing.
Cant say Im interested in a sickly head sculpt myself but a hair piece thats better adjusted for the hat is something Im interested in. Also a shirt with a smaller collar would make the figure perfect to my eyes as the collar on the blue shirt always seems too oversized to me in the pictures. I have not seen people mention it but it really stands out to me and I see a lot of companys doing it. Im excited to finally get the figure soon.

Can the hair piece be used with the other headsculpts?

Back