The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did this! Don't know if it will result in anything but that business needs to go.
782A3088-7275-41FC-8102-8F1856AA1A63.gif

So how many like posts do we need to get the black duster included? :)
Seems to be a high interest so far!

Last edited:
I know this was slated for a May release, so here's hoping there's some kind of news soon!
We should be releasing the second batch of our 1/12 Leon first and then the second batch of the Gunslinger should come after, there's a huge ammount so could delay a few days into the next month but nothing major, it's closer now!

We should be releasing the second batch of our 1/12 Leon first and then the second batch of the Gunslinger should come after, there's a huge ammount so could delay a few days into the next month but nothing major, it's closer now!
Thanks for delivering the good news!

Here’s my wish-list for an accessory pack.

1. I’d pay for a white shirt, fine leather suspenders and the “legion” vest, you know, the red leather vest with pressed patterns?

2. For weapons, I think everyone would want at least one Schofield revolver. I ditched my cattleman the second I found a better gun.

3. I would also pay for some gold bars and stacks of money.

4. For printed materials, the cigarette cards, wanted posters and that drawing from the French Painter would be nice.

5. For accessories, definitely the binoculars. Maybe a camera.

6. If we are going full ballers, I’d like a safe. It can hold guns behind the door with small compartments on the inside that holds money and small accessories.

The bank vault will be the box, there wouldn’t be a need for a coloured cardboard box. It’ll be great.

Thanks for the update!

Please keep us posted if you can - I'm sure others would like the updates as well, but for me, I'm calling a realtor later this week to list my house, so I just want to know if I need to reach out to Kit to send this to a friend's house or something, just in case the timing gets dicey on release. I promise the request for updates isn't just from impatience!

Here’s my wish-list for an accessory pack.
I'd pay for everything you listed. All very thoughtful items.

Some animal pelts would be pretty cool too. I might give a shot at that.

But I think a weapon pack would be popular. It'd go beyond the RDR crowd and probably catch the western audience as well.

So basically I'm screwed out of 200 dollars from Toy Origin? Is there anyway we can all get together and create a huge email stating we want our money back? lol I'm just so furious that is has to be this way. I'm sure if I email again ill get blown off or told rudely to go screw myself. I don't have the money to get another one. I'm very sad it has to be this way.

So basically I'm screwed out of 200 dollars from Toy Origin? Is there anyway we can all get together and create a huge email stating we want our money back? lol I'm just so furious that is has to be this way. I'm sure if I email again ill get blown off or told rudely to go screw myself. I don't have the money to get another one. I'm very sad it has to be this way.
I paid for 2 with him and the vts version at the same time still haven't received it won't reply to any of my emails it was first time ever preordering figures I was new to 1/6 figures at the time won't be caught out again

Some of us filed a case # with the BBB. It might be our only option at this point.

Some of us filed a case # with the BBB. It might be our only option at this point.
How do I add to that? I really want to take this **** out of business. I'm sick and tired of having to dick around with this guy. I'm seriously pissed about it and will do everything in my power to make him pay and get my money back.

I don't know what can be done unfortunately, I've been walking on egg shells regarding this situation for a while but it's useless, Paul doesn't care about any of us and unfortunately this is just one of the many figures he's scammed people with, I haven't been active on Facebook lately but from what I recall he was banned from the collector groups because he was advertising his new t-shirt business, it's incredibly out of touch and shameless for someone who's been scamming the people on those groups, one look at his social media will also show he has no money problems as we previously thought since he's been spending money on cars, t-shirt printing machines and is running five businesses which range from selling t-shirts, reselling old games and of course Toy Origin, we already tried to work this out when we launched the first batch and nothing came of it, hell we weren't even given an accurate number of orders from Toy Origin, we're tired and frustrated with the situation but as I've said it's clear they won't get their stock, I don't trust Paul, I don't like him or the way he conducts business and we won't placate to someone who duped all of us. I hope he gets what he deserves, seek viable means in order to get your money back, and remember this is just one of many figures that people lost their money on because of that piece of ****.

Last edited:
Earlier today I did get a text on my phone saying a package is on hold until conform my address, tried to click on it, and it probably downloaded a virus into my phone.
don’t know if kit released his stock, can’t sign into onesixthkit to check for some reason on my iPhone.

Earlier today I did get a text on my phone saying a package is on hold until conform my address, tried to click on it, and it probably downloaded a virus into my phone.
don’t know if kit released his stock, can’t sign into onesixthkit to check for some reason on my iPhone.
That's a scam email. Not one of your orders. Don't do anything it says.

Kit hasn’t received his stock yet and you’ll get an invoice before he ships yours. Def a scam, don’t click sketchy stuff like that.

I don’t think lim should take legal action with t*yorigin because that guy could use the **** with rs to keep his scam empire running.
all I got to say about Paul, jeez if you’re gonna scam people that hard you could find more pride in being a dope slinger at that point.

Back