The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's how they always roll. Hate on everything at first, try to be witty, then when it comes out and it's good they change their tone. Just look at the Maverick, Avatar 2, Andor, for recent examples.
You can usually predict any given joke too.

That Supergirl costume looks like they stole a couple of Spider-Man suits from the MCU props department, stitched them together and slapped a Superman emblem on the chest. That said, it doesn't look too terrible...

supergirl.png
Ew she even has Brie Larson's "flying face."

ad6dccce1ec014b70c8a5dae539fcc313babb86d.gif

It's how they always roll. Hate on everything at first, try to be witty, then when it comes out and it's good they change their tone. Just look at the Maverick, Avatar 2, Andor, for recent examples.
It's a time honored tradition! :lecture

Making fun of stuff in advance is fun. Changing my tune and gushing over TGM, AWOW, and Andor when they turn out great is also fun. Win/win, lol.

I'm no fan of the Snyder DC films and nothing about this trailer made me feel any different about that, or that this will be any form of improvement. Just more CGI vomit and noise. Good on Keaton for getting that bag, though.

I love that Supergirl looks exactly like Lara Lane-Kent from the comics…but they made her Kara instead. You can’t tell me they’re not trying to intentionally piss off comic book fans.
I honestly had no idea Superman and Lois Lane had a daughter?
7b0kmx.jpg

Last edited:
It's a time honored tradition! :lecture

Making fun of stuff in advance is fun. Changing my tune and gushing over TGM, AWOW, and Andor when they turn out great is also fun. Win/win, lol.
And I'm confused, should people not change their tune if/when proven wrong? I thought being able to admit when you're wrong was a generally admired trait.

And I'm confused, should people not change their tune if/when proven wrong? I thought being able to admit when you're wrong was a generally admired trait.

My comment wasn't meant as commentary or complaint, just that heavy negativity followed by praises (if it's good) is how most of the topics roll in this section.

I actually applaud that many of you do change your tone once you see the material is good.

Back