1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I preorder right now do I still get first edition? How would I know? It still shows it on the page but I just want confirmation

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the movie, I'm not sure if I want to order this. Kind of dissatisfied with the plot. Love the figure though

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the movie, I'm not sure if I want to order this. Kind of dissatisfied.
Well to me it kinda reminded me of a certain anime..

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know some people say it's a "tacked on" message but think about it this way, cheesy as it may be it's still a message that even adults need to be reminded of.

Last edited:
Thought the film was decent, not amazing. I don’t think the box office is indicative of quality in this case.

surprised they didn’t give him an exoskeleton suit to explain how he can still do it like in kingdome come

1687219243585.jpeg

Saw this if this was the batsuit it would have been cool but the one we got is fine also.
0c50c46b1e2fecb1913888b54b768bee.jpg

Thought the film was decent, not amazing. I don’t think the box office is indicative of quality in this case.

surprised they didn’t give him an exoskeleton suit to explain how he can still do it like in kingdome come

View attachment 645742
Yeah good point. You'd think he would have gone into the final battle against Zod in one of those more armored suits he had stored away.

Keaton was the best thing in the movie. I also enjoyed Sasha Calle‘s performance and character concept, although overall the script did her no favors.

The whole movie weirded me out but not in the way it presumably intends. I think it was written to serve to explain, justify, rationalize, etc., why we’re never going to Snyder’s story play out. Like they could have just ended the arc Zack started with JL 2 and 3 and then rebooted! But instead we have this big mess. The mess Barry creates in the movie ironically echoes the mess WB made of the whole universe in real life. But not intentionally, mind you. Unconsciously. That mirroring isn’t on purpose. So it’s just sad really. The movie just makes me sad for all the wrong reasons.

Edit: I elaborate my thoughts about that here if anyone is interested.
Well said! :duff

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the movie, I'm not sure if I want to order this. Kind of dissatisfied with the plot. Love the figure though
My own personal head canon is that a universe where Man of Steel and Batman ‘89 happen together in the same canon can’t exist and is therefore doomed to die. I don’t think this is how Keaton’s Batman ends nor Calle’s Supergirl. I’m choosing to believe that the one particular universe in the multiverse where that transpired, with these variants, had to. Even Muschietti left the door open for that when he said he couldn’t really set the movie in Burton’s universe because all the hats and 1930s esque fashion would ruin and give away the surprise.

That’s the best part of having a multiverse: you can retroactively make literally anything canon.

they also planned to show Keaton Wayne and Calle's Supergirl at the end, which will appear again in Batgirl movie. But they scrapped that ending (because they cancelled Batgirl), and decided to go with another twist.

I like to think 89 Batman still used this Modern suit after Returns and as time passed and eventually it leads up to Batman Beyond and we get the beyond suit that is then worn by Terry.
Screenshot_20230620_185654_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230620_185707_Instagram.jpg

Just saw the movie, and loved it. Though I wish the original ending was used instead of this third iteration. Could've spun this into an "elseworld" story for DC, and given us some version of Batman Beyond as a follow-up. The film deserves to be a success for Muschietti, and is perhaps the best of the DCEU entries.

Just saw the movie, and loved it. Though I wish the original ending was used instead of this third iteration. Could've spun this into an "elseworld" story for DC, and given us some version of Batman Beyond as a follow-up. The film deserves to be a success for Muschietti, and is perhaps the best of the DCEU entries.
I think there is still plans for Keaton Batman to do a Batman Beyond film as an elseworlds. Only I imagine it will be 100% tied to the 89 film as this Batman is a variant of the one from the Burton film.

I guess I'm in a minority of preferring the Batman Legacy continued either by a Wayne(Damien) or Dick.

The general audience might be confused if we have a live action Batman Beyond, Pattinson's Batman continuing and a new DCU Batman for the Brave and Bold.

Spoiler***
Spoiler***
Spoiler***

Am I to assume that when Barry course corrected on letting his mother die, that eliminated the timelines where Keaton Batman and Calle's Supergirl die and thus never happened?

Back