BEST OF 2022 - Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised to see multiple people listing the assault tank commander, but no one listing Shoretroopers.

I am surprised to see multiple people listing the assault tank commander, but no one listing Shoretroopers.

Shoretroopers are so 2021. Everyone’s forgotten about them. Just ask Sideshow and the piles of them they have in their warehouse.

I do still love them though, and I did pick up a few more this year. But like choombaz said, yeah most people got their fill last year.

Im heavily impressed with the Swoop Bike from Hot Toys , it particularly stands out from the rest of typical 1/6 characters, the bike has "character" and unique presence.
322530862_528561182552740_8729074699008483952_n.jpg

There's been a plethora of great SW figures released this year alone. Based on the figures I've gotten that were released this year, my top picks would be:

1 - HT QS 1/4 Mandalorain and Grogu Deluxe - I friggin' dig the quarter scale line and this set is glorious! Quite literally a surplus of accessories, a big honkin' diorama base, and Grogu is executed well with real clothing.

2 - HT 1/6 The Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano - I'm so glad to have her, and in my favorite outfit of hers no less! She'll represent TCW in my collection!

3 - HT 1/6 The Mandalorian Boba Fett Deluxe two-pack - Just awesome figures reflecting one of Boba Fett's most iconic moments imo.

4 - HT 1/6 The Mandalorian Boba Fett Repaint Armor - The updated design for BF is a nice evolution!

5 - HT 1/6 Attack of the Clones Jango Fett - So many Fetts! But man, it's no joke that the BF armor motif is one of the coolest designs in all of SW.

(I've only ever opened up the box for the QS Mando, so I haven't technically seen the rest in person yet, but going by the lots of good photos shared by members I feel I get the gist of how they'd feel in hand. :LOL:)

Ooohhh I love subjective lists 😃

For me, #1 is Nomad Fett. I expected to prefer acid armour Fett, but nomad really has presence.

#2 is Ahsoka, despite my hate for all her frighteningly perishable components.

#3 is the RotJ Speeder Bike and Scout, despite the Scout’s disappointingly inaccurate helmet - I don’t care HOW many freeze frames showed the Scout’s helmet open a smidge, it’s clearly supposed to be closed - and worse, Hot Toys CLEARLY cheaped out and reused the Mando one.

#4 is Jango, despite his disappointingly off head sculpt and frighteningly fragile pleather holster.

That’s it for me. I’m still waiting on Throne Fett and Snowspeeder Pilot Luke.

Back