1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were ya’ll I’d skip this. There’s already damage to their new suit design and this is just their display piece. So what does that tell you?

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
It’s pleather so take your chance I guess. It shouldn’t be breaking down already. Final product or not
I think they are not that dumb to use pleather for the bodysuit brother. Have they done this before for any Batman suit?

Finally going to have a 89 Batman I'm pretty sure this is a good one I got at least I hope so can't find anywhere any else for this price and I just want a 1989 Batman.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_011403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_011403_Chrome.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 0
JDM was totally cast with Flashpoint Batman in mind.
And that was the plan until Michael Keaton showed interest in returning. Even JDM said he couldn’t blame them for jumping on that opportunity. Anything is possible with Elsworlds so we may still get to see that someday.

And that was the plan until Michael Keaton showed interest in returning. Even JDM said he couldn’t blame them for jumping on that opportunity. Anything is possible with Elsworlds so we may still get to see that someday.
In an ideal world, JDM would've been Thomas Wayne in Flash (although not sure it would've saved the movie) and there would've been a separate "Else Worlds" series of films for '89 Bats which would've ultimately lead into Batman Beyond. Ah well.

Back