The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trailer looked good (surprisingly) i'm a sucker for the old Batman films so I'll probably go see this in theatres if reviews are good.

still hate Ezra and I never liked him as the Flash before all this crap came out about him. Hoping they recast or give us a new actor as Wally moving forward.

I love that Supergirl looks exactly like Lara Lane-Kent from the comics…but they made her Kara instead. You can’t tell me they’re not trying to intentionally piss off comic book fans.
It’s because they’re using her as a gender swapped Clark to my eyes rather than her own character. I’d be shocked if she acted much like Kara at all.

I’ve been down and out on this movie forever and this trailer did nothing to dissuade me from that view. Some of the visual effects look as bad as the CW Flash and i really don’t like any of the costuming. I’m sure Keaton Batman fans will be excited and that’s awesome but that’s not me. Don’t have any interest in this one at all. It’s just a shadow of what I liked.

Just watched it, I'm not sure if I'm more hyped or less, after seeing the 7 batsuit pics and screen caps this morn. I only just realised that the batfleck suit is the final look - I assumed that was the cgi suit that they'll edit to look better 😅

Anyway it looked like both the worst and best fan made trailer. DC suck when it comes to special effects, watching the guardians of the galaxy 3 trailer after was like night and day difference

I'll watch for keaton but it seems too little too late

I'm not a huge fan of Keaton or his batman, but the online trailer looks awesome to me.
Miller looks great as his goofy self with some new pathos added, I like the look of Supergirl (why all the aggressive comments about her looks?) and what little I can gather about her backstory in this looks interesting, Zod being back is awesome (probably just a few minutes screen time, but still), Batfleck back... it looks great. And I'm not in it for the nostalgia of Keaton.
Also, Barry's motivation is spot on. Too bad they couldn't get the same actor to play his dad.

BTW, I've never read Flashpoint (or if I've read it I've forgotten), so this is all new to me.

Why didn't anyone tell Affleck that his Batman training bra is worn underneath the suit?

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 18-57-23 The Flash - July 2022.png

:chase

Heck, this woman must be 80 if she's a day!
1676335651291.png

That de-aged Ford looks a little creepy. :lol
Why yes, yes it does! :oops: What's even creepier is his head looks like it's not on his neck right like some whack action figure that didn't get it's head put on straight after the swap out with the "angry expression" head...

Back