The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2f9715c4b2db754ad83c0e2456c3aecdbd1d4285.gifv
Oh no, it's the Soyler! He's going to scream like an autist at me! NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

d32

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How.. how dare you
idowhatiwant-tom-hiddleston.gif

Victor will show you how a real serial killer acts!

laughing-christian-bale.gif

7732dbabc39f4b6c59749f572595d892.gif
8d22fbae209977448de4468d71354ef2.gif

AppleTV/iTunes copy looks amazing on a 4K UHD 83" Oled. Sonos everything makes this a spectacle. The extras are also pretty cool to have.

Yeah, I have HBO max but it's Batman. So **** it. Might as well see it in the best version there is. (still getting the BD release once it releases).

It is nice to finally experience a great Batman film ever since Nolan ended the TDK trilogy. Nothing in between counts.

Is that an LG TV perchance?

And yes, Nolan and Reeves rule when it comes to real-world Batman portrayals. But if you want an actual comic book fantasy universe with metahumans you need to go Snyder.

I liked when Catwoman said “you really don’t care what happens to me when I go in there tonight do you” and Batman looks at her all soothing like grabs her chin and says “look at me” and she thinks he will say he does care and all he says is “Yeah the contacts look good” and turns away.

lol

I liked when Catwoman said “you really don’t care what happens to me when I go in there tonight do you” and Batman looks at her all soothing like grabs her chin and says “look at me” and she thinks he will say he does care and all he says is “Yeah the contacts look good” and turns away.

lol
He was so detached from the emotions of others for a good portion of the movie. Stares down the traumatized mayor's son while dressed as a demon, telling Selina the contacts look good, and then when Alfred comes out of his coma he sees Bruce sitting there and is all "wow he does care" and then the first words out of Bruce's mouth are to call him a liar, lol.

Returns Penguin had his silly slow duck convertible so who would’ve ever thought we would ever see Penguin behind the wheel during a proper vehicle chase.
I get the observation that this movie featured a lot of things that we've seen in previous Batfilms but when you improve and/or give us the near perfect version of every one of those tropes...damn.

And this Bats was the absolute king of comebacks. "Get out of here or that suit's going to be covered in blood." "Mine or yours..."

"You could have at least pulled your punch." "I did."

"No, I came here to stop you," lol.

I get the observation that this movie featured a lot of things that we've seen in previous Batfilms but when you improve and/or give us the near perfect version of every one of those tropes...damn.

And this Bats was the absolute king of comebacks. "Get out of here or that suit's going to be covered in blood." "Mine or yours..."

"You could have at least pulled your punch." "I did."

"No, I came here to stop you," lol.
Dude you were saying…

Keaton:

1168163B-555B-4AC8-93B3-25A33220C8DB.jpeg

Then in a WAY MORE BAD ASS SCENE:

ECBCC442-3569-49AA-8396-4C9BF2F20A22.jpeg

Dude dude DUDE!!!

Back