The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong TDKR? I really enjoyed and have sat through it several times. Thought Bane was a great villain, I liked the twist with Talia being Ra'as Algul's daughter. Enjoyed the ending with Bruce & Selina together and Robin taking over.

I love dark knight rises because if the memes and I love it because if how pro cop it is lol.
dark knight rises basically painted occupy movement as bane and his people so that makes me laugh too.

dark knight rises will always have a special place in my heart in how it mocks the concept of "eat the rich"
I laugh at scarecrow sending rich people to die in the frozen River just because of being rich. no other crime. just being wealthy sends them to death lol.

she looks freaking HOT

The collar is just silly looking. It always did look silly and it continues to look silly.
His collar is even thicker than the armored version needed to fight Superman lol

E6905165-FEFB-4C1A-8FFB-DB054C428A79.jpeg

Still love this batsuit, collar and all. Combination of Lee Bermejo's Batman, "Gotham By Gaslight" Batman, and "White Knight" Batman. Although was hoping for a better poster.

I doubt this will be the final theatrical poster though, given there is no billing block of credits at the bottom. No movie title either!

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

bat3.jpg

Last edited:
Back