The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait till the Joker shows up

FB_IMG_1643170046238.jpg

I find there is something to love in every Batman movie. Except for the dark knight rises. **** that movie
After watching BB and TDK I always force myself to watch Rises. I feel like I should like it however I just can't warm to it. It's such a depressing watch. It's like Nolan just gave up on the character.

After watching BB and TDK I always force myself to watch Rises. I feel like I should like it however I just can't warm to it. It's such a depressing watch. It's like Nolan just gave up on the character.
It really does . It feels so lack luster and lacks character. It’s like after Heath died he said **** it.

I find there is something to love in every Batman movie. Except for the dark knight rises. **** that movie
What's wrong TDKR? I really enjoyed and have sat through it several times. Thought Bane was a great villain, I liked the twist with Talia being Ra'as Algul's daughter. Enjoyed the ending with Bruce & Selina together and Robin taking over.

It really does . It feels so lack luster and lacks character. It’s like after Heath died he said **** it.
Pretty much. I imagine he had a plan for Heath for part 3 before he died.

There's so much stupid writing in it too. All the cops surviving months in the sewers, Bruce recovering from a broken back in a prison in the middle of nowhere and somehow returning months later. I could go on...

What's wrong TDKR? I really enjoyed and have sat through it several times. Thought Bane was a great villain, I liked the twist with Talia being Ra'as Algul's daughter. Enjoyed the ending with Bruce & Selina together and Robin taking over.
Just hated the movie. Felt the “ robin” part was completely disrespectful to the character. Felt the talia part was dumb. Hated how Batman acted.

Back