The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at the Joker movie

joker-jack-nicholson.gif

LOVE THIS POSTER!!

Riddler poster.jpeg

The part of the movie I am definitely the most excited for is The Riddler, I've been waiting for YEARS for a genuinely intimidating movie iteration of the character and this movie's Zodiac/Unabomber/John-Doe-from-SE7EN hybrid take looks like a brilliant modern update for the character that roots his love for criminal mind games and obsessive desire to prove his intelligence in both real-life monstrosity and horror-like themes.
I also love the new trailer's suggestion of a personal interest/obsession/connection with Bruce Wayne (stemming from childhood) very interesting, especially as they are having the Riddler as a twisted vigilante type - makes them better shadow archetypes to one another.
Dano is an extremely talented actor and I can't wait to see what he does with what he's given.
It's nice to see other Batman rogues aside from the Joker get the spotlight for once, especially my man Eddie!

Jack will always be the Joker in my heart (alongside Mark Hamill) but I still think Phoenix gave a spectacular performance and an interesting take on one possible Joker origin story (complete with unreliable narrator) with the potential to become the full-fledged Clown Prince of Crime we all love and fear if they ever get to doing a sequel.

Jack will always be the Joker in my heart (alongside Mark Hamill) but I still think Phoenix gave a spectacular performance and an interesting take on one possible Joker origin story (complete with unreliable narrator) with the potential to become the full-fledged Clown Prince of Crime we all love and fear if they ever get to doing a sequel.

I was just joking around with that Nicholson gif, found it and wanted to use it.

I really liked Joker 2019 and Phoenix's take. I would love to see him continue on instead of Leto.

LOVE THIS POSTER!!

View attachment 550749

The part of the movie I am definitely the most excited for is The Riddler, I've been waiting for YEARS for a genuinely intimidating movie iteration of the character and this movie's Zodiac/Unabomber/John-Doe-from-SE7EN hybrid take looks like a brilliant modern update for the character that roots his love for criminal mind games and obsessive desire to prove his intelligence in both real-life monstrosity and horror-like themes.
I also love the new trailer's suggestion of a personal interest/obsession/connection with Bruce Wayne (stemming from childhood) very interesting, especially as they are having the Riddler as a twisted vigilante type - makes them better shadow archetypes to one another.
Dano is an extremely talented actor and I can't wait to see what he does with what he's given.
It's nice to see other Batman rogues aside from the Joker get the spotlight for once, especially my man Eddie!
Finally give the Riddler some love. Freeze and Riddler are my fav Batman villains. They need a much needed better take and honestly Robin too. I really don't want to see the Joker in Battinson's Batman. Explore some ground with the other villains.

No Joker in Batman? That's like no Darth Vader in Star Wars.

And we all know what you get with no Darth Vader in Star Wars... the ST.
Vader is overplayed like the Joker. But Vader should have gotten a solo movie like the Joker. Billion easy. Thank your God, Kathleen. No, you cannot call her Kathy. Only Harrison can.

Back