The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bat-cowl on this suit could essentially be Cat-man. I think that's why I don't like it. Rightly or wrongly, it is the shape I expect of Catwoman, not what I expect of Batman.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the costume in general - I just don't like the obvious armor plating for Batman. I can get behind the Batman - Batman Begins suits, that we are just supposed to believe are armored yet look more "organic", but I wasn't a fan of the TDK or DKR suits for that reason as well.

Thankfully it looks much better in motion.

Here's two rewards:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah. Penguin looks pretty much as I would expect, Catwoman too... but Riddler is a complete re-envisioning. Seems as good a match to the character's central gimmick as the elements Nolan used to make his Joker. Now can Dano deliver something as special as Ledger? That I'm not so sure of. But he's been given a real gift to try out.

I haven’t seen Dano in much, but he’s in one of my favorites Looper. I know he was in TWBB but I don’t remember really anything from that other than it was ******* long and boring lol

Yeah. Penguin looks pretty much as I would expect, Catwoman too... but Riddler is a complete re-envisioning. Seems as good a match to the character's central gimmick as the elements Nolan used to make his Joker. Now can Dano deliver something as special as Ledger? That I'm not so sure of. But he's been given a real gift to try out.
Problem is the Joker always has the showmanship in his favor. There is some common ground as in the trailer Riddler uses the media to get something across and both play an intricate game of catch me if you can. This is most likely everyone's #1 upcoming movie.

Back