The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battinson is a psycho.

zw71t3r6nz911.gif

I love it. Bring me my dolly now!

Wasn’t blown away with the first trailer but this one has me excited. Did they bump it up? I swear I heard this was going to be in June. Maybe that was a June 2021 date? :lol

I guess if you haven't seen a movie in the last 35 years this would probably knock your socks off. But it really just looks like "The Dark Knight" with a different cast to me.

Catwoman actually says "We're not so different..."

Here we are well into the 21st century and they're still using this line in movies??

Sure are a lot of guns in the movie too. It's OK to pack kids into theaters to watch people shoot machine guns at a guy and the bullets just harmlessly fall off his magic armor, but you better not sell an action figure with a gun!! What disgusting hypocrites.

I wish i could feel some spark of excitement the way you guys do, but I just can't. I'm so bored. I've seen this exact same movie thousands of times. There's nothing even remotely novel or clever or original about this.

Tim Burton's Batman is/was a huge mess in a lot of ways, but at least at the time the hype and the excitement felt justified cause we'd never seen anything like that before on a movie screen. Sorry to be crass, but it's like the first time you get laid, you know? It's never gonna happen again.

If you guys really can watch this re-tread of old recycled ideas for the 15th time and enjoy it, more power to you. I don't need to see this movie again. I'm just going to keep waiting for something truly original but I'm starting to think that's never gonna happen.

Keep on consooomin'.

1634419029994.png

Yeah I don’t get the hype. Sure it looks good, but it’s nothing “groundbreaking.”

I think the even darker than Nolan look to this is what has everyone excited. This honestly looks like it could be rated R. I seriously doubt it will be (especially with Lego sets coming) but WB has released a few R rated Snyder cuts so it’s possible they’ll have one of this as well. Riddler seems very dark and twisted. Almost Jigsaw-like, which he kind of was in the Arkham games to an extent. Sure, it’s just another Batman movie but he’s not making ‘I’m rich’ quips like Batfleck was.

Back